Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
For Dasati:
Yes, that's right. Continue giving ban for people who are tired of seeing indignation in the discord over "2 second animations goal". To ask next inadequate what he wants from the animations is such a toxic attack. OMG! Extremism, no less. ;)
You cannot scold the game in discord. You cannot protect a game in discord. True demo(shit)cracy.
Meh. That's their place. That's why people have no business telling us to kiss Icstor's ass here. They like their little echo chamber, don't they. That place is pretty dead anyway. And not very helpful, either.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The Chronicles of Icstor

-New update will come at the end of this month (december 2019)
-The progress of new update is 5%
-Today is 8th December which means that 23 days left to prepare 95% of update+testing
-He says that "Old Icstor is back" at his discord

giphy.gif

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited
Considering that there isn't enough in-game content to facilitate the harem option (we still need more content for both Linda and Sarah to bring them up to the required level) and as soon as you get the option box appear, you are also at the current end of Caroline's content, the best thing you can do, is just close the option box without making a choice. You will still have the option to make that choice at a later point, an you aren't missing out on any content as it doesn't even exist at this point.

Reactions: Q Who and Outrider

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Considering that there isn't enough in-game content to facilitate the harem option (we still need more content for both Linda and Sarah to bring them up to the required level) and as soon as you get the option box appear, you are also at the current end of Caroline's content, the best thing you can do, is just close the option box without making a choice. You will still have the option to make that choice at a later point, an you aren't missing out on any content as it doesn't even exist at this point.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
does anyone know how do we prepare to see charle ?
once you get to where she ask you to work the till in shop he will steal the neckless after that have the crowbar talk to her and ask for his address then go to his place at night and use the crowbar on the window to the right of the door (his place is next to mom's/linda's work place

Reactions: Q Who

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
game is awesome but would be better is it had some of the Xmas episode in it like the scenes with sera and mom at the beginning of the Xmas episode

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and Q Who

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
It would be nice and the fact that Caroline and Linda too, tell the MC to cum inside them, on a number of occasions, warrants a pregnancy path, but it would be interesting to see a mix of a harem and pregnancy route, and as for how that would play out could prove "interesting" to say the least?
I bet it would bring out the cattiness in the women, as well as who would be the preferred "favourite" for the MC, or is that asking too much? ;)

Reactions: Q Who

gary845

Feb 16, 2018
just downloaded the most recent version, but the renpy file seems corrupt or there is something in it thats not letting the file be extracted. anyone ran into this? or can anyone please attach their renpy file for the current version and see if i can download it from there

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
Thanks alot but can you include the incest patch too?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It would be nice and the fact that Caroline and Linda too, tell the MC to cum inside them, on a number of occasions, warrants a pregnancy path, but it would be interesting to see a mix of a harem and pregnancy route, and as for how that would play out could prove "interesting" to say the least?
I bet it would bring out the cattiness in the women, as well as who would be the preferred "favourite" for the MC, or is that asking too much? ;)
As i said, I hope harem will have preg content anyway, while the specific pregnant routes would be like sole endings for a single girl you choose

Reactions: Nulldev

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Artists are CrisDark31 and Judge

Many thanks, Q Who! ~ Celia defo needs more highlighting, more attention! :D

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Chronicles of Icstor

-New update will come at the end of this month (december 2019)
-The progress of new update is 5%
-Today is 8th December which means that 23 days left to prepare 95% of update+testing
-He says that "Old Icstor is back" at his discord

View attachment 481542
Is this the old Icstor that manages to put out an update once every sixish weeks, or the old Icstor that gives up on games 3/4ths of the way through and then rushes them to "completion" with dangling plot lines and unfinished content?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think I'm stuck. I missed the webcam session with Celia right after talking to her in the morning and now if I do it and click on orders it only says back with no options. She still tells me to meet her at her place at night but when I get there it's locked.

suggestions?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I think I'm stuck. I missed the webcam session with Celia right after talking to her in the morning and now if I do it and click on orders it only says back with no options. She still tells me to meet her at her place at night but when I get there it's locked.

suggestions?
Afternoon school toilet, gloryhole, maybe it's already ordered.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes