Xanado

May 9, 2018
So I'm sneaking through a warehouse, and have no clue how I'm supposed to succeed.
Choose a object to sneak to for ex 2 barrels, wait until all guards on screen are looking away, then move. Its a matter of timing and the correct route.

Good luck

Reactions: Casmyr

Xanado

May 9, 2018
so what's the correct route?
I don't remember it exactly but the first was left then I think it was 2 barrels then it was something I don't remember. Last one is slipping in between some boxes and a "railing"(or whatever the you call the shelfsystem you stack pallets on) to the right. Anyhow why don't you try and trial and error it?
If minigames like this are annoying to you and you are really eager to get to the scenes there is an option to turn them off in preferences.

Good luck

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm playing catchup a bit on the game now, and I just noticed this bit at the beginning of the weekend getaway between Linda and the MC:

Linda: It'll be quite a long drive. I'd suggest closing your eyes and catching up on your sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there.​
[show map where the car drives literally just across the city]​

Timberlake-Stare.gif

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't remember it exactly but the first was left then I think it was 2 barrels then it was something I don't remember. Last one is slipping in between some wood and a "railing"(or whatever the you call the shelfsystem you stack pallets on) to the right. Anyhow why don't you try and trial and error it?
If minigames like this are annoying to you and you are really eager to get to the scenes there is an option to turn them off in preferences.

Good luck
I followed the tooltip that said boxes, and that worked. But thanks for the tip on turning them off. It says I have a date with Caroline at "the best restaurant in town". Is that the night club?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I followed the tooltip that said boxes, and that worked. But thanks for the tip on turning them off. It says I have a date with Caroline at "the best restaurant in town". Is that the night club?
No, its not a clickable place on the map but rather an event.

Reactions: Q Who

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
anyone has a complete save but lying to the twins? It felt soo bad backstabbing Bob, I mean, its Bob, I almost didn't play the Mom route just for how awesome is this character.

Reactions: kristina-chan

Revering

Feb 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/home/mc_room/morning/labels_mc_room_morning.rpyc", line 57, in script
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\anim\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\Milfy_City-0.6d-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mod/images/winter_bgs/mc_room_morning.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6d
Sat Dec 07 18:42:47 2019

I tried ignoring it but it brought me back to the main menu

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I tried ignoring it but it brought me back to the main menu
Please use use spoiler tags for error reports next time.

It can't find that image. This isn't ideal, but see if you can move forward by making a blank jpg file with that name in the folder mentioned. It's not a fault with the game but with the mod you're using. Get in touch with the mod author.
Also, you're using 0.6d. Why not 0.6e?
There's been missing image reports before but I'm fairly certain the game by default doesn't have a "mod" folder. This is why I think the mod you're using is the cause of this error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I decided to take a peek at the fan art channel of Icstor's Discord channel. This guy's work is really good. These popped up as soon as I went to the channel. The artist's Discord name is Asasin92. His facial expressions are on par with Icstor. Slutbag Linda is never as good as Icstor's. But this is close. Give me a drink Caroline's render can be considered better. She looks more like a MILF than Icstor's render. Asasin92 does a good job of integrating the render into a real photo. The cat looks like a bad photoshop effort. But, give me a drink Caroline looks great as a cowgirl. The added thickness looks hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes