albul

Jun 8, 2017
I've just started the update and i can't continue with Caroline. I've looked at the walkthrough in the OP and i can't get trigger this: - Night > MC’s Bedroom > Bed > “Meet with Caroline.” . There's no Meet with Caroline option on the. I can only talk with her at the clothes shop where i'm told i should talk with her some place else, but i can't find her anywhere else. I've tried searching the thread but i couldn't find anything relevant.

Anyone have any ideas?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I've just started the update and i can't continue with Caroline. I've looked at the walkthrough in the OP and i can't get trigger this: - Night > MC’s Bedroom > Bed > “Meet with Caroline.” . There's no Meet with Caroline option on the. I can only talk with her at the clothes shop where i'm told i should talk with her some place else, but i can't find her anywhere else. I've tried searching the thread but i couldn't find anything relevant.

Anyone have any ideas?
When you go to sleep it gets triggered.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
When you go to sleep it gets triggered.
Did you get the dialog to meet her at the park?

Guys hi I'm playing in 0.6.b is it worth to download the msot recent remease to play the minigame? Is there a new scene with Celia where she does dominate you? I like femdom so ... ;)
=^.^=
Yes. .6b is bugged and you can't get past a certain part with Caroline because it repeats.

prey44

May 16, 2018
Hello!
I´m getting this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1013, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2287, in image_size
    surf = im.load()
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6e
Fri Dec 06 17:31:52 2019
I tried to download again, but get the same.

Thks!
Based off that error, it can't find the file. It's possible the file path you have the folder in is causing it problems. Try moving to a folder path with only ascii characters and no spaces, such as C:\Users\Public

Reactions: TedHH and Q Who

iDearz

Oct 21, 2018
what happens with linda/bob in the new update if we didn't cover linda in 0.5c last scene ? (when bob bust linda with main character)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You can wake Caroline up. But, you can also sleep rape her I believe. I did say practically, which would mean not all. Slutbag Linda is the only one that you don't either rape or molest. I believe there must be penetration for it to be legally considered rape. Otherwise, it is just(LOL just) sexual assault.

I thought that if you don't steal Bob's information. You can't fuck the twins? By screwed, do you mean that you lied to them? How do you screw them over twice? By stealing Bob's information and then lying to them? A certain member here will be terribly upset with you. For not playing the game as Icstor intended. :PogChamp::WeSmart:

If you lie they stab you(or just try to. I forget). If you tell the truth they will blow and bang you. It may open up future sex if you are truthful, as well.
If you lie, you can see the threesome scene in the gallery.

At night click on your bed. Should be a meet caroline option.

That's normal. The first time you can only do Doggy style. Second time cowgirl becomes an option.
How do I do it a second time? I only get the sleep until the next day option.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Just click (activate) on the binoculars in your inventory and then click on the window.
Yeah i did that.. But i still cant click on the windows? Please help.. I tried it on my android version and on pc.. In both i have the same problem

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I feel bad but the FAQ thread appears to be archived, and the guides are for a previous version. I'm at a loss for how to use sleeping pills and the electrostimulation dildo once I have them.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes