Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
No new content for sara ?
No. Read the changlog. (1 Page)
The site for the console tutorial cannot be reached,, am not a programmer but would like to know how to do all of it.
This guide no longer works. Use the MC computer to change the name.
It's the end of it for this version Sara 3/5 and Mom 4/5.
Someone corrects me if I'm mistaken.
Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3
Did Judy received any content/scene in the 0.6 updates? It's been a while sinced I checked this thread, so if you have any info. :)
No. Only two dialogues.
Always check the changelog, and you will know what is added there.
So how did the update and animations turn out? Was it worth the wait?
Who as, try. In any case, you will not lose anything.
Anyone know where is the version C. D. E. Walk-through? thanks in advance
What is C.D.E.?
Walkthrough v0.6e
How to play harem route or it is not yet available
And how to get Sara and Linda relation upto 5?
You can't
As I wrote 5/5 this will not be the end of the game. The developer will make the relationship up to 100. Just accept it.
hey guys, i have played this game 5 months ago. i want to know is there any major content released after so much time.
and also can you please tell me how long till this game is completed. thanks in advance.
It depends on what is big content for you. It didn't seem big to me. The game can be completed in 30 minutes or less, if you skip the dialogues.
There were only six versions, why does everyone think that it will be finished soon? (Mostly there were bug fixes)
I will say that, it is a kind of sandbox for the developer. The game may not end for a very long time. Also your mistake will be that you will consider 1.0 the final version
I have been so long since i played this game that i deleted my save files by mistake... does anyone have any save file that may share with me please? :cry:
Look at my signature ⇘

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I had no problem downloading and playing the game on my Mac. Which link are you using? What are you using to extract the zip?

MY MC didn't cost Bob millions of dollars. I screwed the twins twice! :ROFLMAO:

And remember, it's not rape if you have consent! You've got Linda's and (I think) Caroline's. Sara probably wouldn't object, and Celia is in a class by herself.
You can wake Caroline up. But, you can also sleep rape her I believe. I did say practically, which would mean not all. Slutbag Linda is the only one that you don't either rape or molest. I believe there must be penetration for it to be legally considered rape. Otherwise, it is just(LOL just) sexual assault.

I thought that if you don't steal Bob's information. You can't fuck the twins? By screwed, do you mean that you lied to them? How do you screw them over twice? By stealing Bob's information and then lying to them? A certain member here will be terribly upset with you. For not playing the game as Icstor intended. :PogChamp::WeSmart:
What the difference between the Truth or Lie routes with the twins?
If you lie they stab you(or just try to. I forget). If you tell the truth they will blow and bang you. It may open up future sex if you are truthful, as well.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
What the difference between the Truth or Lie routes with the twins?
If you tell the truth, you will have sex with them. If you lie, you will never see them again.
That's what happens if you lie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't forget to save ;)
0.7 update about which girl...?
As said earlier by the developer, Sara, can Judy. But knowing him, he wouldn't have time to make Judy.
I used the MEGA link but I used a third party app, but using the Mac OS software seems to work now. Not all of the files downloaded so the app didn't open
You may have run out of download limit on Mega. I had problems with Nopy when instead of the whole archive only 20Mb was downloaded. Feel free to try downloading from other hosts.
are all animations available now? or is there still some remind to be added?
Animations added, but some people complain that they are not enough. In any case, there will be no next version 06. Only 07.

Last edited:

Kangz123

Jul 14, 2019
v0.6e
- Added 13 new animations with Caroline (Doggy/Cowgirl)
- Added one missing scene at night with Celia with animations
- Fixed a few bugs and typos
- Fixed secret cards (2 new ones with Sara)

v0.6d
- 131 New Animations
- New scenes added into the gallery
- Added an option to skip minigames in the game options. (Preferences)
- One new minigame
- Bugs and typos fixes
What is Celia's added missing scene at night and what are the new scenes added into gallery?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
What is Celia's added missing scene at night and what are the new scenes added into gallery?
Most likely this scene with a vibrator. Since it did not have a mini-game and animation.
Go to the gallery and see. (If you read the changelog below, you will understand that in 06c there was no gallery.)
Some maps have been removed from the secret gallery. (duplicates)
Also mini-game with Celia was added, in the last scene with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pewpew and Q Who

gsmnrts

Dec 21, 2018
I have Milfy City 06c BETA for pc(windows), and now an update is uploaded. So should i re-download it the whole game, or there is the update link available here??

need help to answer this question.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have Milfy City 06c BETA for pc(windows), and now an update is uploaded. So should i re-download it the whole game, or there is the update link available here??
need help to answer this question.
There are no updates for MС, Only whole game
Make a backup of your saves, and delete 06c.
Then download 06e from the links on the first page.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Celia's missing scene is at night when she's asleep.(pussy penetration)
After you get Celia's appartment key from Judy you can enter her appartment at night.
Before you only had 3 options with her at night mouth, tits, feet now there's a fourth pussy.

This is the only actual "new" scene
0.6C Had new content but none of it was animated yet and the gallery didn't work for the new 0.6 content.
0.6 D Had animations added for the new content and the gallery was now working
0.6 E 1 new scene with Celia at night, 2 secret cards were replaced with new Sara ones and the scene with Caroline at night in her room was now animated as it wasn't animated yet in 0.6D.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Guys please help.. I cant spy on neighbors.. I buyed binoculars and tried to spy on neghbors in the after noon. But i cant click on the window.. Nothing happens? Please help

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Edit: problem solved

To patch android port, you need download the patch (on page one "patch.rpy")

Make new folder on
Android/data/com.org.milf...../files/game
and put file into "game" folder. Start new game.

Thanks to Alpine Eagle

Screenshot_20191206-205258.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes