Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have a simple request for the followers of this thread, new and old.

When you see someone "helping" out a fellow reader of this thread(or any thread really) looking for help. Give their post a "like", even if you did not need the posted information. I see a few people always helping. And many times, the person given the assistance does not leave a "like". This type of good behavior here should get "likes" here. I get a lot of likes for pointing Icstor's flaws or disputing "minion" posts. These guys\gals(probably not any of those :ROFLMAO: with Icstor's writing.) are a real asset to threads. At times, I see Alpine Eagle answer 5 or more questions and not receive a single "Like".

So please, take a second to leave a "like" and reply with a "thank you" if it was your question that was addressed.

thank-you.jpg

Push on the bed on Friday.

If you passed update with Linda and Sara, then you know how to do it.
Duplicate cards were deleted. (There were identical cards in the gallery.)
Click on the red cat statue, open inventory, select carkeys and put them back where you found them.

Good luck
Use the PC in the protags room, click on the name in bottom left.
This lets you rename you character.

Good luck.
When you select the car keys move them over the desk surface next to the cat statue and an outline/shadow should appear place the keys there.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this shit real? How MC can be such a pussy :HideThePain:
Do you mean an MC who needs to blackmail Celia for sex? Do you mean an MC who sleep rapes practically every woman in the game? Do you mean an MC who cost Bob millions of dollars for a single 3some? The answer, he is an Icstor character.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Do you mean an MC who needs to blackmail Celia for sex? Do you mean an MC who sleep rapes every woman in the game practically? Do you mean an MC who lost Bob millions of dollars for a single 3some? The answer, he is an Icstor character.
Harsh. As far as I can see, the game invites players to ridicule/revile the absolute maggot that is the MC, while ALSO getting rocks off to the girls, and the thrills and spills of the action.

One great advantage of fantasy is that you can "run with the hare and chase with the hounds" and not necessarly be a hypocrite.

"Best of both/all worlds" doesn't work so easily in real life, generally. Although it can be more satisfying than any game of any sort if you're on song, and also very lucky in who you meet (and who you don't).

• Wow
Reactions: Q Who

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I'm in the same boat, I haven't played in a while. Any tips on what you need to do before it will allow you to climb the fense?
You need to limber up a bit - stretch your hamstrings & work your glutes.

Otherwise, check a Walkthru (use SEARCH on "This Thread Only"). Alpine Eagle is a constant guide, help and companion, he can probs also give you a leg-up over that fence.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
If I remember correctly the neighbor story needs to progress before you can climb it. Also its only climbable at evenings and night. When you do start to climb it there will be a little icon wich you click rapidly on until you get over.
So ... you have to keep working it until you successfully get your leg over?!?!

More seriously: well volunteered advice!

Reactions: natedram

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I have a simple request for the followers of this thread, new and old.

When you see someone "helping" out a fellow reader of this thread(or any thread really) looking for help. Give their post a "like", even if you did not need the posted information. I see a few people always helping. And many times, the person given the assistance does not leave a "like". This type of good behavior here should get "likes" here. I get a lot of likes for pointing Icstor's flaws or disputing "minion" posts. These guys\gals(probably not any of those :ROFLMAO: with Icstor's writing.) are a real asset to threads. At times, I see Alpine Eagle answer 5 or more questions and not receive a single "Like".

So please, take a second to leave a "like" and reply with a "thank you" if it was your question that was addressed.

View attachment 479275
LIKED.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Harsh. As far as I can see, the game invites players to ridiculle/revile the maggot that is the MC, while ALSO getting rocks off to the girls, and the thrills and spills of the action.

One great advantage of fantasy is that you can "run with the hare and chase with the hounds" and not necessarly be a hypocrite.

"Best of both/all worlds" doesn't work so easily in real life, generally. Although it can be more satisfying than any game of any sort if you're on song, and also very lucky in who you meet (and who you don't).
I find that most of the people who like the game or Icstor, like the MC. I think he is garbage, with only the DMD MC as a bigger scumbag. But, I was just making a joke, actually.

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Well, I like the game - love parts of it, by no means all of it, as explained above! - think ICSTOR's artwork fantastic when it's good, which is not always, .... but am defo no fan of the little creep.

So maybe I'm an outlier.

Good to know you were jesting! :D

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm on Mac and haven't been able to download the game fully to play, it always says it is corrupted and about 1GB is missed out, does anyone have any solutions?
I had no problem downloading and playing the game on my Mac. Which link are you using? What are you using to extract the zip?

Do you mean an MC who needs to blackmail Celia for sex? Do you mean an MC who sleep rapes practically every woman in the game? Do you mean an MC who cost Bob millions of dollars for a single 3some? The answer, he is an Icstor character.
MY MC didn't cost Bob millions of dollars. I screwed the twins twice! :ROFLMAO:

And remember, it's not rape if you have consent! You've got Linda's and (I think) Caroline's. Sara probably wouldn't object, and Celia is in a class by herself.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I had no problem downloading and playing the game on my Mac. Which link are you using? What are you using to extract the zip?

MY MC didn't cost Bob millions of dollars. I screwed the twins twice! :ROFLMAO:

And remember, it's not rape if you have consent! You've got Linda's and (I think) Caroline's. Sara probably wouldn't object, and Celia is in a class by herself.
Hardly in a class by herself when she's teaching ...

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Something I'm getting tired of is the mc is supposed to be 19 after 1 cum he has to wait a hour. I don't think so. Another is the mc in these types of game are around 4 ft tall and weak as hell. It is in not just this game but others. Sad.
You want him to be an ... ORC, as well as a bastard in character?!

Mar 17, 2018
Hey so if you start from the beginning, get past the part where you are talking with the therapist and get back to your room, right after your guy is like "fUcK yEaH iM gOnNa GeT lAiD!!!" the game breaks and you get a grey screen with errors on it.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes