PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
All for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you'll figure it out yourself?
Amazing. Even if you had a duty to help (you don't), that would be commitment way beyond the call of it.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
How can I get money?
Fastest way ingame is playing the Stone, Paper, Scissor game.
Always choose the same one, I usually choose the one on the far right as it overlaps with the 25$ marker.
Treat a loss as a -1, a draw as 0 and a win as +1. Save every time your total is +1.
If you get a -1 or 0 keep playing until you get to a +1 total.
If you ever have a total of -2 reload save.

You could of course use a save editor for ex. .
Or use Maim Lains Cheatmod https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6e.41364/.

Good Luck

Reactions: Q Who

yugepp

Aug 2, 2019
I cant give her any orders and she isnt where she supposed to be according to walkthrough. When i click on the 'orders" option i only have "back".
Exactly where I'm stuck. I can't seem to move it forward. I don't get an option in orders after I'm done with "blowjob from gloryhole"

maxdylan123

Sep 14, 2019
I'm on Mac and haven't been able to download the game fully to play, it always says it is corrupted and about 1GB is missed out, does anyone have any solutions?

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
  1. Enable the console (Tutorial )
  2. Press "Shift O"
  3. Type in player_name = u'the name you want'
  4. Hit "Enter"
  5. Hit "Esc" to exit console
console is not active

The site for the console tutorial cannot be reached,, am not a programmer but would like to know how to do all of it.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Just wondering if December update is on schedule? Yeah, yeah I know your laughing.
But hey miracles happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Q Who

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Christ on a cracker a game like this with so much time dedicated to animations and images shouldn't need a walkthrough.

If your followers are this confused on what they should be doing next (see the previous billion pages on this thread) you fucked up.

Milfy City isn't the worst offender, obviously there are tons of games that frustrate their audience.

My question is - why?

Obviously choices matter but I also can't pick your brain as a developer and determine what you think is right and wrong.

I think the worst thing you can do is close off a path due to me making the "wrong" choice due to an innocuous response i made 1021414212 lines of dialogue before.

Rant over, love ya'll

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes