Xanado

May 9, 2018
  1. Enable the console (Tutorial )
  2. Press "Shift O"
  3. Type in player_name = u'the name you want'
  4. Hit "Enter"
  5. Hit "Esc" to exit console
console is not active
Or (ingame) simply go on the pc in protags room, click on the name in bottom left.
This lets you rename your character.

Kurosin

Jul 3, 2018
A few questions
-Does the incest patch work for android?
If so
-Is this the correct file path: internal storage>Android>data>com.app.milfyleoo>files?
-Do I need to activate it with a command or is it automatic?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
A few questions
-Does the incest patch work for android?
If so
-Is this the correct file path: internal storage>Android>data>com.app.milfyleoo>files?
-Do I need to activate it with a command or is it automatic?
Works
Create a Game folder
Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files/game
It works automatic

Reactions: Q Who

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Page 1988. The year of my birth ! \o/
Yeah, maybe it's off topic. Moderators, feel free to delete this.

Sep 14, 2019
Wat is about the v0.7 its going to be divided into two route right? The news i hear though the end of the game is mentioning about threesome route & another one is about caroline pregnancy route. ? Nd im more excided about any development with judy or some new char...? Hope ill wait for the updates then;)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. I hope we got to see her on all fours maybe.
Harlequin indeed. Smoking hot, and very dangerous. Artwork and imagination that show, when ICSTOR is on form, he's a cracker.

(Thankfully, not a Nutcracker.)

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I found this render amusing. His dick and fingers are buried into her skull.
View attachment 478857
Can't say I entirely blame the guy (for once). There are events & experiences beyond rational control. ...

More seriously, just one of IC's glitches along the long and winding way. I don't wonder that he produces so slowly, given the ambition, given what he can pull off when on form - but even then, it's not always error-checked.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I am on v0.6e. I am playing the game and I got stuck at the Linda's weekend event as I bought the wine before and it disappeared. Now I can't trigger the scene. What to do? Is there any way to 'spawn' it?
I know the feeling ...

On the serious side, the thread's guardian angel Alpine Eagle swooped in from on high again ... but not preying on flesh (like, y'know, a standard eagle does), but bringing sustenance, & guidance. Maybe the name should actually be "Alpine St. Bernard" ....

I hope you cracked the problem.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes