aiva93

Jun 27, 2019
I complete playing .5 on android now I want to start .6 but when I downloaded .6 he wants me to start again from .5 how can I start playing from .6 not from beginning?

wipas

Jul 18, 2018
I am on v0.6e. I am playing the game and I got stuck at the Linda's weekend event as I bought the wine before and it disappeared. Now I can't trigger the scene. What to do? Is there any way to 'spawn' it?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How can I install incest patch in android? Do you know?
Yes, I know. If you used a site search you would have found it long ago.
Open your file manager and go to Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files and create a new folder "game" and paste the patch in this folder.
has there been no editions objective-wise since .6C?
I do not think that 06c differs from 06e. in the last version added one scene and all.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
well i have tried to look into it but nothing good for it.so what i did ,i had seen her text with whiskey bottle then at night meet her outside the house also had same chat in open and came back.now i only see in mod to check text and go to her room.
btw i am uploading my save as well if you need to see the problem.with her i can't trigger anything?
Alpine Eagle bro help me out please!!!
I'll look the Save.
how do I start celia update cuz I havnt seen her other than that phone call and glory hole
Use the walkthrough. (In my signature)
Looking for hints to the sexroom, after MC gets the pink box. Anyone know where to get the key? And yes, i've used the search function; to no avail. :p
Talk to Cindy, then the Boss Office.

Last edited:

wipas

Jul 18, 2018
I am on v0.6e. I am playing the game and I got stuck at the Linda's weekend event as I bought the wine before and it disappeared. Now I can't trigger the scene. What to do? Is there any way to 'spawn' it?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
well i have tried to look into it but nothing good for it.so what i did ,i had seen her text with whiskey bottle then at night meet her outside the house also had same chat in open and came back.now i only see in mod to check text and go to her room.
btw i am uploading my save as well if you need to see the problem.with her i can't trigger anything?
Alpine Eagle bro help me out please!!!
All for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you'll figure it out yourself?

RandomRichard404

Dec 5, 2019
It has been a long time since I played the early chapters. I remember it being kind of hinted that she had some idea; but that's all I remember. I really want to see more of her. The character has so much potential in this story!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes