thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I screwed up, hoping someone can help...

Playing 0.6e on PC, Lain Mod and Incest patch installed.

I'm following the Lain Mod instructions on the Liza/Yazmin path. I'm stuck on Step 13. It says to go to their house in the morning/afternoon and get the key from Yazmin's home office. I've tried an entire M-F week of morning's and afternoons, and Yazmin is always there, so the game won't let me take the key.

I know now that there are other walkthroughs that say to get the key in an earlier scene when you get a beer out of their fridge. But either the mod didn't tell me that or I missed it. Is there any way I can get it now? I'd rather not play the whole game over from the start. All the other paths are progressing nicely.

Not above using a save editor or something...

Any help is appreciated. TIA!

Thanks,
thwartme

Lain Mod Walkthrough.jpg Yazmin's Key.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I screwed up, hoping someone can help...

Playing 0.6e on PC, Lain Mod and Incest patch installed.

I'm following the Lain Mod instructions on the Liza/Yazmin path. I'm stuck on Step 13. It says to go to their house in the morning/afternoon and get the key from Yazmin's home office. I've tried an entire M-F week of morning's and afternoons, and Yazmin is always there, so the game won't let me take the key.

I know now that there are other walkthroughs that say to get the key in an earlier scene when you get a beer out of their fridge. But either the mod didn't tell me that or I missed it. Is there any way I can get it now? I'd rather not play the whole game over from the start. All the other paths are progressing nicely.

Not above using a save editor or something...

Any help is appreciated. TIA!

Thanks,
thwartme
You can't miss anything. Try to do something else that will distract her. (I don't remember going through this update way back in 1935 year.)
Or give me a save. I don't have this mod, maybe I'll take the key.

Reactions: Q Who

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
You mean because I am willing to withhold my judgment for a few weeks? :rolleyes: Are you saying there is simply a 0% possibility that Icstor has not suffered mental health issues? Just now way, uh un, no sir re Bob. Ok then, if you say so. I mock Icstor but I don't hate the guy. I know nothing about him except for his performance. Which has been pretty piss poor. If, however, Icstor does publish in December and continues with a regular update schedule. Then perhaps his claim of mental health issues was not just a tactic. I am not paying for the game either. I would rather live my life not thinking everyone is dirt. I don't see the harm in giving the guy until 2020 to see if he was bullshitting or not. I think maybe you took the green pill and thought it was the red pill.
How naive of you...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
the save file dosen't work :| how do I make i work? :|
Platform? Pc/android/mac?
When you download a save file a number is attached to its front which renders it unrecognizable by Ren'Py which may be the issue for you. You have rename it the way it was intended. Check your save folder and see how a save file should look like. Rename the downloaded one accordingly and check if it works.

Reactions: Q Who

Blakwhole

Aug 12, 2018
The same problem, as in you are getting Caroline's nighttime scene repeating?
Actually I was referring to this post:
duke100 said:

how do you finish the caroline event? I have the mod and it tells me to open the text and go to her room. And I've done this like 10 nights in a row and nothing progresses. Any help?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Actually I was referring to this post:
duke100 said:

how do you finish the caroline event? I have the mod and it tells me to open the text and go to her room. And I've done this like 10 nights in a row and nothing progresses. Any help?
I will see if I can finish the game. I have played very little content of .6e. The writing is just so brutal. And the neighbor renders and not something I am looking forward to.

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
i have questions... i already finished sara story on this version.. but i think replay for sara gallery too few.. anybody here have sara gallery full views?.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
You can't miss anything. Try to do something else that will distract her. (I don't remember going through this update way back in 1935 year.)
Or give me a save. I don't have this mod, maybe I'll take the key.
Figured it out. Despite the prompt from the mod, the next thing I needed to do was NOT go get the key, it was to return to spying through the window one more time. After that, things played out fine. Not sure if there was a glitch, or if there's an actual mistake in the mod's walkthrough, or if I misread something... anyway, I'm back on track. Thanks.

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
why its showing to read text and go to caroline room while i just met her outside the house had chitchat in moon then came to her room also??what do i need to do now? stuckd

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So: "Thoughts re: the Mighty Celia".

(Note: Please don't get pointlessly sarcastic if you think this is too much tribute to that character, written from scribbled bits of notes collected over many weeks. Exactly why I used Spoilers ... if not interested, pls just skip, ignore ...! :D )

(On the other hand: Anyone also interested /repelled by Celia - any thoughts of your own about Celia, or other characters?)

In praise of Celia: the fantastically dangerous - also to herself - sexbomb of the game. (Though Violet and Cindy are also powerful sexbombs in constant danger themselves ...!)

Praise despite her corruption, as a corrector of student assessments. And partly because of her corruption, sexually. Which I'll say (below) is not entirely her fault. That gives her more "edge", sexual crackle.

And - more to the point, in this game - I say she's a radiant character despite strange "physical inconsistencies"! (See Spoiler 2. & Attachment 2)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

((Attachments 1-4 (below) - referred to in the text under the SPOILER cowls. Note e.g. the delicacy & precision of Celia's fingers in Attachment 1! Brilliant artwork, there. What a girl ... & what a character.))
1FINGERS.jpg 2OhWow.png 3Odd.jpg 4SMILE.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes