Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You have much to learn, Padawan.

The graphics/animations have been good, even if some bodies have been slightly over the top. Too bad, as it showed great promise then recent quality dropped over the cliff.

Story? Basically non-existent. You have different routes you can (have to?) follow for each character but that's about it.

Dev performance history over this and prior games? Terrible.

It's Ok, maybe even good, but a masterpiece? Nah.
I still can't believe this graph. Right when he stopped working. His sub count went through the roof.

screenshot-graphtreon.com-2019.12.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You must be new to this thread.
Q Who is the poster child of ICSTOR's assailants on F95. Out of his 1265 posts, 1200 must have been made in this thread.

If I'd show as much dedication in practicing basketball as he does in bashing ICSTOR I'd be better than MJ, Kobe and LeBron combined.
Ok i believe you.

Q Who,
i give you my sincere apologies. I will be your comrade. Let's assault Icstor together!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Ok i believe you.

Q Who,
i give you my sincere apologies. I will be your comrade. Let's assault Icstor together!
Let's just say that I would not bet a dime on him actually publishing this month. At the same time, I am not sure if I would risk betting against it either. Since I really don't know one way or another. I know this release has been a long-delayed cluster fuck. He released an incomplete animation set so he could claim he did the release as he promised. I am expecting a .6f to be released since some people say that animations seem to be missing Maybe a .6g too. But, I am at least willing to let him prove us wrong.

And you named yourself as "Icstor"? Like really? That's why you want a second chance for him? You also said that i am not his minion. OK.
Now, do you see the irony(joke) of me using Icstor as the character's name? :D :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: RedGlow

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You must be new to this thread.
Q Who is the poster child of ICSTOR's assailants on F95. Out of his 1265 posts, 1200 must have been made in this thread.

If I'd show as much dedication in practicing basketball as he does in bashing ICSTOR I'd be better than MJ, Kobe and LeBron combined.
I was shocked that I was suddenly labeled as an Icstor shill. You just never know, maybe he was telling the truth all this time. If it is true, I guess that I would feel a little bad about it. But only a little :p :D . I am glad someone had a little sanity about my post. :WeSmart:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
That's how it works. He stops working and people start paying him not to quit the game.

I think he can go on vacation again and then come back in June, and he would lose nothing. :unsure:
He is bulletproof right now. For a long time too.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´m wondering. Last ten pages no hint for a new walkthrough? Could anyone share his experiences in a short wt?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes