Xanado

May 9, 2018
Christ on a cracker a game like this with so much time dedicated to animations and images shouldn't need a walkthrough.

If your followers are this confused on what they should be doing next (see the previous billion pages on this thread) you fucked up.

Milfy City isn't the worst offender, obviously there are tons of games that frustrate their audience.

My question is - why?

Obviously choices matter but I also can't pick your brain as a developer and determine what you think is right and wrong.

I think the worst thing you can do is close off a path due to me making the "wrong" choice due to an innocuous response i made 1021414212 lines of dialogue before.

Rant over, love ya'll
Whats this path you are claiming you got locked out of?
I personally don't find his games to be cryptic at all. I get the feeling most of the people here are just really eager to get to the scenes and and don't give themselfs time to trial and error. It is a game after all and not a VN.
Thats my take.

Reactions: Tease Me and Q Who

MOSTAFA727

Oct 20, 2018
Icstor did that from the first release. Slutbag Linda has been your landlady since day 1 unless you patched it. Patreon had that rule in effect since day 1 of Milfy City.
OH that's right I didn't play milfy city for long time I forgot. Thanks.

Reactions: Q Who

bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
Whats this path you are claiming you got locked out of?
I personally don't find his games to be cryptic at all. I get the feeling most of the people here are just really eager to get to the scenes and and don't give themselfs time to trial and error. It is a game after all and not a VN.
Thats my take.
Aye that's fair. Not cryptic, it's sometimes just not clear how to proceed, ya know? I'm testing my mouse on the click capacity haha.

And again as mentioned Milfy City is not the worst offender. It's just an overall view I had.

If I get carpal tunnel syndrome from these games it's gonna be a weird conversation with my doctor....

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and Xanado

mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019
been awhile since I played. How do you climb the Neighbors fence?

Never mind, figured it out and now feel stupid.
I'm in the same "haven't played" boat...but I can't remember how to climb fence. I've selected everything I have in inventory, tried all times day/night and collected all the hidden items. Tips?

Marco1979@@

Mar 9, 2018
Hi, could somebody help me how to proceed. I visited Bob's office and he offered me a job. I could not leave the office proceed to the map because there is an instruction that says "Before I leave, I should put the cars keys back." Where I should put the car keys? I tried in there but nothing happened.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hi, could somebody help me how to proceed. I visited Bob's office and he offered me a job. I could not leave the office proceed to the map because there is an instruction that says "Before I leave, I should put the cars keys back." Where I should put the car keys? I tried in there but nothing happened.
Click on the red cat statue, open inventory, select carkeys and put them back where you found them.

Good luck

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Did Judy received any content/scene in the 0.6 updates? It's been a while sinced I checked this thread, so if you have any info. :)

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
It's shocking how many people are having trouble with a basic renpy game LOL. Of course those are the same type of people I constantly get on my team in other games :/

however not as shocking as people wanting a year to play something only to ask for a full save. Why the fuck would you wait for a game only to instantly install a full save and not play the content? What what WHAT?!@

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes