SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
I put the patch in the game folder as it says, and the MC still calls Linda by name and the sister roommates, but calls Bob dad. Is the patch not working or is this just the way it goes? This happens every time I download an updated version..

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So, I know Sara's "18" but how old do you think she really is because the mc and Caroline are talking and the mc asks why dont you let Sara help you with the business and Caroline says Sara is way too young.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Alright, just checked the version with the animations and I am sorry to break it to you guys but to me, this is probably the last or maybe penultimate version we get. I thought that after so much time we'd get full set of animations but in comparison to earlier updates, they were clearly rushed despite so much waiting. Icstor burnt out again, if Icstor was a stock I'd sell it now as he will likely jump onto another new game soon, if anything.

I was really hoping this version with animations wouldn't make it so transparent but yeah. Especially animations with Caroline in the hotel, comparing to his old self, he did bare minimum.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So, I know Sara's "18" but how old do you think she really is because the mc and Caroline are talking and the mc asks why dont you let Sara help you with the business and Caroline says Sara is way too young.
"All models are at least 18" :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart::p:KEK:

elliotalderson22

Sep 16, 2019
If you want help you are going to have to give people a bit more information than that.

Mac/PC?
Win/Linux/Android?
Specs of your rig.
Have you updated your OS and drivers?

Best of luck.
PC, Windows 7, ryzen 5 2600, rx 570, drivers updates are fine.
I have older versions of this game and they work fine, is this one that refuses to launch

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm not sure what your issue might be, I have no issues on my system. And theres no flood of complaints in this thread (more than usual), but know you have at least given smarter people than me a chance to help you.

Good luck.

Reactions: prey44 and Q Who

TedHH

Jul 31, 2018
Hello!
I´m getting this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1013, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_images.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/gui/computer/scenes_gallery/scenes_gallery_setup.rpy", line 4, in MaxScale2
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2287, in image_size
    surf = im.load()
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Nova pasta\zipMilfy_City-06e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/secret_gallery/Scenes/1.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6e
Fri Dec 06 17:31:52 2019
I tried to download again, but get the same.

Thks!

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes