Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
ok so can someone explain celia story if mc had blackmail an she never deleted it y do we need to blackmail her a second time??even if she found out he still had the upper hand .it like the mc turned in to a dumbass to create plot.it just throw me off .

Blitzero

Oct 16, 2019
ok so can someone explain celia story if mc had blackmail an she never deleted it y do we need to blackmail her a second time??even if she found out he still had the upper hand .it like the mc turned in to a dumbass to create plot.it just throw me off .
Yeah that arc is kinda weak. But look at it this way, MC wanted to have his revenge on her by blackmailing her to do "favors" for him. He didnt want her gone by exposing her. so the first blackmailing material wasnt that strong for him anyways. When she found out, His blackmailing card cant be used anymore because both of them are held back by their crime and he actually in the position to lose more than her. The second blackmail he gets is stronger for him because he basically got her PRIDE on the line. But by that point, she already attracted to MCs actions.

Reactions: Ironnitro

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I stood up all the whining about the long ass wait for .6 but this is just... lol. Ridiculous, ICSTOR has made enough money for his own small rendering farm, how many scenes and animations were there supposed to be in .6? I haven't played it.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I stood up all the whining about the long ass wait for .6 but this is just... lol. Ridiculous, ICSTOR has made enough money for his own small rendering farm, how many scenes and animations were there supposed to be in .6? I haven't played it.
Celia was about six I guess, the neighbors 3-5, Caroline 6-10 maybe more.

When I passed, I wrote the walkthrough. So I kept pressing Ctrl :)

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Celia was about six I guess the neighbors 3-5, Caroline 6-10 maybe more.

When I passed, I wrote the walkthrough. So I kept pressing Ctrl :)
Is it just me or does this just seem like a slightly larger regular update? It was billed as this huge update but I don't get that feeling at all.

Reactions: reference book

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is it just me or does this just seem like a slightly larger regular update? It was billed as this huge update but I don't get that feeling at all.
It's small. I passed it maybe an hour and a half, but along with walkthrough and secret cards

When you go on vacation, and have a rest for a long time, to return to work is not hunting. ;)
I mean, he took a break, but he stayed there too long.

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Honestly i think he just went Bethesda on this game that excuse i want to do the things my own way you can make the test renders and someone else can render them even the animations i think there is no team all the money is his not that i care for that but his little adventure might come to an end because he is not superman and if his games did not make money for him to hire a small team then no other game did my guess next update is in 6 months minimum, and i think he is making less money with this game then he expected to make.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
He said he would make a massive update when he came back from vacation. But I think it's just a PR move, so as not to lose patrons.
He went the easy way, he made a big secret gallery, that's all.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Honestly i think he just went Bethesda on this game that excuse i want to do the things my own way you can make the test renders and someone else can render them even the animations i think there is no team all the money is his not that i care for that but his little adventure might come to an end because he is not superman and if his games did not make money for him to hire a small team then no other game did my guess next update is in 6 months minimum, and i think he is making less money with this game then he expected to make.
Maybe Icstor is Todd Howard? :D :D :D

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes