septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Try with this magnet magnet:?xt=urn:btih:kxwuwm6s7bkoomfx52f55gpxdk5rvzm7&dn=Milfy%20City%20v0.2b&xl=4433594885&fc=969
Thank you, sadly it seems is not working, even downloaded a new torrent program called "Halite" (was using QBit) and tried a VPN, other torrents were working these last days (even if a bit slowly), I don't get it, but oh well, is not the torrent's fault.

BIackBaron

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you, sadly it seems is not working, even downloaded a new torrent program called "Halite" (was using QBit) and tried a VPN, other torrents were working these last days (even if a bit slowly), I don't get it, but oh well, is not the torrent's fault.
I use Tixati, so strange it doesnt work for you though, it should with any client

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Thanks again for the torrent and to those who offered help, it seems I solved it (and I hope it was no coincidence), it seems I had to open some ports.

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Icstor finished his past games in a timely manner so far (although you might argue some endings are rushed), so I guess he's gonna do the same for milfy city and move to another game after, doubt it's gonna stay uncompleted like almost every other game for a long time, but that's just my take on it, I'm no patreon of his.

Reactions: evega
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes