gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Yes, there is.
Open your file manager and go to Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files and create a new folder "game" and paste the patch in this folder. (Incest patch on the first page.)

Well I couldn't find that files here are my file manager pic

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
When I try to UnRen this, I get a bunch of errors about 'Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block' in various lines and the game won't launch. I'm using UnRen 0.8. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Well I couldn't find that files here are my file manager pic
So you need Root
When I try to UnRen this, I get a bunch of errors about 'Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block' in various lines and the game won't launch. I'm using UnRen 0.8. Does anyone have any suggestions?
What do you do with unren?
If you want to open the console to hack money, use Save Editor.
If you want to change your name, use the MC computer.
If you want to unpack the game files for images, I have them.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I want to fix some of the grammar and change an NPC's name.
To change the name no longer need a console, it is done on the computer. To get into the scripts you do not need to run the game using unren. You should unpack the scripts.rpa file. There are dialogues.
If you don't know how to use unren ask goobdoob. (there is a special theme for unren)

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
To change the name no longer need a console, it is done on the computer. To get into the scripts you do not need to run the game using unren. You should unpack the scripts.rpa file. There are dialogues.
I tried just unpacking the .rpa files using 2) on UnRen, it gave the same error. How do I unpack scripts.ra without it? (Thanks for helping)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I tried just unpacking the .rpa files using 2) on UnRen, it gave the same error. How do I unpack scripts.ra without it? (Thanks for helping)
I added the answer above. But I really don't know why do you need this. You're the only one in this thread.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
What is the error you get when extracting .rpa files?
There is an error in Line blahblah, Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block

For loads of lines, not just a couple. It's only this game (and one or two others I can live with not editing), not all games generally. I use UnRen fairly often and usually have no problems.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Yeah, I know this error, sometimes the indentations get fucked up while extracting. Had the same issue while extracting badik.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Alternatively you can use something like this:

Code:
init python:
    def nameFilter(text):
        return text.replace("Bob", "Carl")
    config.say_menu_text_filter = nameFilter
Save that into some rpy file in your /game folder and it'll automatically replace all instances of "Bob" in the game script with "Carl". Adjust with whichever name you want to filter.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Alternatively you can use something like this:

Code:
init python:
    def nameFilter(text):
        return text.replace("Bob", "Carl")
    config.say_menu_text_filter = nameFilter
Save that into some rpy file in your /game folder and it'll automatically replace all instances of "Bob" in the game script with "Carl". Adjust with whichever name you want to filter.
Works in dialogues, anyway. I'll try to ignore the rest of it. Thanks!

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
So you need Root

What do you do with unren?
If you want to open the console to hack money, use Save Editor.
If you want to change your name, use the MC computer.
If you want to unpack the game files for images, I have them.

So with out root I can't play it ?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes