DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So if update 0.7 is just Sara content, does that mean its entirely useless for non Sara fans and we have to skip it until 0.8?
Look dude, you can just say your gay. We are a kind and loving community. Sara is best girl and all straight men know it. We accept you for whp you are buddy.
Well, I chose 2020 to be my no-fap year.

See you all in about 1 year. I hope there will be enough content produced that I won't have to wait anymore, and have alot of fun non-stop.

It will be hard to keep track of new games, I am sure I will probably miss some games that will pop up and maybe disappear before 2021.

See you.
You'll be back for the 0.8 with animation release.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Downloaded and got to end of content, is it worth checking back or is it abandoned, since dev hasn't posted on own website since april 2019?
[/QUOTE]

It is not abandoned. He would be a fool to abandon this game the renders and story are great and he can release on Steam and make a lot more money. His website is outdated but he post on patreon for subscribers. Hopefully, he won't rush the end like many do because his game has been 1-2 on trending for a long time he could easily top the charts on steam for adult VN games.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Downloaded and got to end of content, is it worth checking back or is it abandoned, since dev hasn't posted on own website since april 2019?
It is not abandoned. He would be a fool to abandon this game the renders and story are great and he can release on Steam and make a lot more money. His website is outdated but he post on patreon for subscribers. Hopefully, he won't rush the end like many do because his game has been 1-2 on trending for a long time he could easily top the charts on steam for adult VN games.
[/QUOTE]

He has 2 or 3 ongoing games at the moment so it will take some time to update but his games are great in every possible way

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017

He has 2 or 3 ongoing games at the moment so it will take some time to update but his games are great in every possible way
[/QUOTE]
Please tell me the names of other ongoing games .

Reactions: Jaun Karr

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Look dude, you can just say your gay. We are a kind and loving community. Sara is best girl and all straight men know it. We accept you for whp you are buddy.

You'll be back for the 0.8 with animation release.
ohh turn down for what!!! yeah Sara is cool.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Still in 35%??!!! :mad: OHHH always the same shit this developer milker mother fucker. TAKE THIS!!!
giphy.gif

Leo666

Mar 4, 2018
do you guys recomend starting from 0 or from the las time i play (been ending of 0.5 because my pc stop working and
i had to repair it) if so does anyone have a safe file from the ending of 0.5 or the beginning of 0.6

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

If he has, then he's making them under different names, because this game is the only one he's worked on over the past year! Any other games he's made were done so prior to this itteration of the MC with Linda - "slutbag etc"", Caroline, the "tall leggy shop owning and online empire building "insecure"(?) girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Sara (the stroppy insecure gameplayer) etc getting all hot 'n sweaty with the MC (the questionable sociopathic self-centred egotistical "stud") along with every other female character he's banging.

Added to that, of course, he's going to piss off a great deal of people with regards his "explanations/excuses etc" for the delay over this current version, and the "eagerly" but delayed release expected release of the impending January :LOL: :ROFLMAO: update being released.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Create a new folder in it "game", and insert the Inc patch there.
do you guys recomend starting from 0 or from the las time i play (been ending of 0.5 because my pc stop working and
i had to repair it) if so does anyone have a safe file from the ending of 0.5 or the beginning of 0.6
Milfy City Saves
You can start from scratch if you want, it won't take you long.
Valve will throw him out of Steam for such a scam.
The development of those games is complete, so it doesn't affect Milfy City updates in any way.
Milf's Villa, Milf's Control, Incest Story. (Not Renpy)
ohh turn down for what!!! yeah Sara is cool.
Take the gif :)
000-fan_temp5.png 030-fan_temp2.gif 032-fan_temp.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/529302_000-fan_temp5.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/529303_030-fan_temp2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/529318_032-fan_temp.gif
You can also take from here.
Still in 35%??!!! :mad: OHHH always the same shit this developer milker mother fucker. TAKE THIS!!!
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
50% ooh, it's moving..
I think in fact there is still 5%.
I am sure that in two days he will write that the update is almost ready. (On the fifteenth, he promised to write a Q&A post.)

And know that I think, that's not true either. How does it determine the percentage of progress bar if it can't set the update date. (even approximate)

Last edited:

Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
i did it and it was amazing! will do this again after new update

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
his game has been 1-2 on trending for a long time
You do realize that is the case because Icstor has been getting hammered here, don't you? His complete fuckupery is the reason it is always on the trending list. Not because of his greatness.
9a1fc672b5e38acd6b81aa4cb64e69b1.jpg

Reactions: Jaun Karr

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
[/QUOTE]

You should search his name and you we'll see it but I play this game and F.L.I.F

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes