ju022

May 15, 2019
ok is there a way to get to the harem route?
and because i can see the "yes" answers alredy, and then how do i get there

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
ok is there a way to get to the harem route?
and because i can see the "yes" answers alredy, and then how do i get there
Where do you see the "Yes" answers? Routes were only introduced in the latest version, so what makes you think you can complete them?
You can't.

Reactions: Q Who

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Personally I'm waiting for Judy to finally get some. I get the need to close certain stories, we only just finished Caroline and Linda. So makes sense to finish the last girl in the house before getting to the others.

Also lowkey wanna help Violet with that douche of a....was it brother or boyfriend I forget.
Linda's story is currently stopped at a cliffhanger. How is that complete?

mahdi1200

Jan 12, 2020
please please answer my question!
how can i install 0.6e version while i have 0.5e version of the game on my computer ??
do i need to redownload it?
i just dont want to lose my saves .. thats what i care about .
guide me pls

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
please please answer my question!
how can i install 0.6e version while i have 0.5e version of the game on my computer ??
do i need to redownload it?
i just dont want to lose my saves .. thats what i care about .
guide me pls
Uninstall version 0.5, download 0.6. All saves on Renpy are stored in Appdata, and they will automatically be picked up when you start the game. (If you didn't reinstall the OS)
You can make a backup, the saves lie here:
Milfy City/Game/saves
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
(Both paths have the same saves, so you don't need to make a backup from two different places.)
me too! Hoping for some Sara/Linda drama/scenes!!! :love:
Do not hope, in 0.7 will be only Sara, in 0.8 Judy.
new update soon?
Very soon

Last edited:
Reactions: mahdi1200 and Q Who

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
NTR scenes?
So, 2 things.

1. The tags don't have NTR in them. Odds are pretty damn good that a game this popular has accurate tags, so no NTR in them means no NTR in the game.
  2. I HIGHLY recommend that you don't bring up NTR in a non-NTR game thread. That's a great way to cause a shitstorm, and nobody wants the mods locking this thread down (again).

Dec 15, 2019
Hi, I gave the first name to zuri and I had the first meeting with the twins. Now I have seen the code on the piece of paper in the drawer but I can't use it and I can't get a middle name.
How to give second name?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes