Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi, I gave the first name to zuri and I had the first meeting with the twins. Now I have seen the code on the piece of paper in the drawer but I can't use it and I can't get a middle name.
How to give second name?
Talk to Zuri, then the next day go to Bob's office, take the code from the nightstand, open the safe in the desktop take the information, put the code back in the nightstand, talk to Zuri.

Reactions: Q Who
Dec 15, 2019
Talk to Zuri, then the next day go to Bob's office, take the code from the nightstand, open the safe in the desktop take the information, put the code back in the nightstand, talk to Zuri.
I thinked some about this, but non found the safe.... i don't see it. i now search again. I see only notebook, puzzle games and some paper. I will search better

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What would this thread be without Alpine Eagle at this point? Not that others do not answer questions. But this thread is pretty dead right now. It was more fun before Icstor published .6.

I hope this is correct.

За здоровье Alpine Eagle!

View attachment 516853
Sure it was more fun when people still were illusioned enough to believe the game and ICStor could make a complete turn and get a marvelous comeback... good times.
The last Update was so disappointing it's no wonder people decided to go on

Reactions: Vamori and Q Who

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sure it was more fun when people still were illusioned enough to believe the game and ICStor could make a complete turn and get a marvelous comeback... good times.
The last Update was so disappointing it's no wonder people decided to go on
I liked the Caroline update. I haven't decided to go on.

What the trip to the beach and finally banging her wasn't a climax? Felt pretty complete to me. Been awhile since i booted up the game so not sure what cliffhanger you're referring to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Q Who

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It turned to 50% today ;)

View attachment 516937

My prediction was early February. He might still make it but I think it will most probably be late Feb.
50% of update took around 45 days. There is no way he can finish in time (15 days) the remaining part. My prediction is that he needs another 40-45 days to finish the update. Therefore, as you said, it will be 99% late february.

Reactions: Aristos
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes