ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
isn’t that only if you choose not to cover her up though
Bob caught the MC with Linda when not covered up, and occurred after the beach assignation with "Slutbag" Linda "break" prior to the recent update(s), it has nothing to do with Caroline and has no bearing on the Caroline "path".

Still a toughie, for me, between her and Caroline, for now as I view the "tall leggy shop owning and online empire building "insecure"(?) girl, Caroline, as "Slutbag" Linda in her youth.

So is it a win win? :unsure: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
well I did it but it is still kinda
In the game itself too Linda?
Try starting a new game, it should work. If it works, try downloading an earlier save.
If it still doesn't work, try deleting the "patch.rpy" and leaving the "patch.rpyc".

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That was like 2-3 days ago, I already posted it a few pages back.

But yeah, I guess 100% in late feb and then release early-mid March.
Sorry, I hadn't noticed. But I remember checking it on Sunday (European time) and it was still at 35%.
Animations will come in April :cautious:.

Anyway, I have a feeling that in the two months between 0.6's first release and the final version with animations he didn't just produce those animations. I suspect that he took so long in order to string some patrons along who otherwise would have considered drawing their support for a while. He probably had most of it nearly finished and progressed with Sara's update during that time. Just remember how miraculously he managed to cobble together a bunch of animations in allegedly a few days after having "forgotten" to make them while the rest of animations supposedly had taken him around 2 months.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello, at the request of the name of the third company ... I lied. I've been to the twins' house anyway .... Change something?
If everything went well and you had sex with them, then everything is fine. Just in case, try talking to Zuri again. But I think she still got the benefit, even if you lied the last time.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The thing I like about caroline and Linda is how they brag about there head game and how no man lasts a minute or something.

Itll be interesting when these paths cross like the both of them blowing mc to see who makes him nut faster

Reactions: goobdoob

j766

May 15, 2017
The thing I like about caroline and Linda is how they brag about there head game and how no man lasts a minute or something.

It'll be interesting when these paths cross like the both of them blowing mc to see who makes him nut faster
I hope Icstor actually lives up to what he has set up. Unfortunately I'm just not sure if it will happen. Just like Caroline had a "sleep" animation where you can fuck her tits and she talks about doing a dual BJ-Titfuck...but we never actually see it and she's all the way up to 5/5 now.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I hope Icstor actually lives up to what he has set up. Unfortunately I'm just not sure if it will happen. Just like Caroline had a "sleep" animation where you can fuck her tits and she talks about doing a dual BJ-Titfuck...but we never actually see it and she's all the way up to 5/5 now.
This is not the end.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes