evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is there any new content from v0.6b to v0.6e or is it just adds more to what was already been done. thanks

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Well why don't you go learn game development and work for them 24/7 then.

If not, don't whine and be patient.
nah what you said make no sense if someone take 1 years to make 1 update then yes we can complain whats ur point there buddy, maybe he can stop milking patreon for the month where he dont work on it at least maybe people would be less mad

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How to unlock all secret images
(paste file -> Milfy City/Game)*
or
Milfy City Secret Cards v0.6 (You can find them yourself.)

*But if you later delete this file, the secret gallery will remain locked.
any one give a save file unlock all secret images
In my signature.
And do not flood. Your post will be seen, don't worry.
Well why don't you go learn game development and work for them 24/7 then.
Renpy is not something that is taught in faculties in institutes. Those who develop games on this engine, teach it yourself. I have a friend from Russia who makes the game "Horizon of Passion", he has no education as a programmer or at least some coder. He started development from scratch. And he also earns on Patreon. I do not see anything wrong with this, but it shows that he is trying, although there is not as much experience as Icstor.
But yes, some developers devote themselves to developing the game 24/7.

Last edited:

tongas123

May 15, 2018
Hi all pervs, anyone of u has a save for .05d or .05c before the latest up. 06e saves. I fuck up format my laptop and i thought i had a copy on my external drive..

Thank you in advance guys.. 50% i bet thats another 2 months for it to complete

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi all pervs, anyone of u has a save for .05d or .05c before the latest up. 06e saves. I fuck up format my laptop and i thought i had a copy on my external drive..
Saves in my signature, right above your post.
And, don't mess with formatting anymore.

Reactions: seqingk

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I finished Caroline's route, I asked the principal to leave the school to go out with MOM but the event does not start.
Hmm, you need an event with Caroline or Linda, I don't understand?
Anyway, if you have reached the end of the update, click on the bed on Friday, and click the Weekend event.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes