Frank_Zero

Oct 16, 2017
god that was one hell of a rush... the mom is like the 3d twin of my first crush (childhood friend's mom)... hope he keep the thing alive till the end...

Adtreon92

Jan 17, 2020
T
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.6e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED + ANDROID PORT*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD
Translations:
ITALIAN
Thanks to Icejin for sharing - fan signatures by @Krull *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
his is awesome

Aug 4, 2017
(To change the name click in the computer, in the lower left corner.)
v0.1, 0.2, 0.3 PC https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-332#post-813556
v0.4 PC
v0.5 PC
v0.6 PC https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-1620#post-2524876
Save directory on PC: Milfy City/Game/saves
and: C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City

Save directory on Android: Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files/saves
v0.4 Android:
v0.5 Android:
v0.6 Android:
How to run android save file?

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Damn, I almost missed out on this great game because of its title. Milfs does absolutely nothing for me, but the renders and characters in this game are great! Besides "mom" and the story where you screw over your "dad", this game is amazing! But seriously though, why include the father in the game.

Reactions: EJW

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How to run android save file?
First, you must place it in the specified directory.
How to load the game on Android I do not know, I assume that there should be some menu, and it has a Load section. If not, try calling up the menu by pressing two fingers. Or something like that.
Damn, I almost missed out on this great game because of its title. Milfs does absolutely nothing for me, but the renders and characters in this game are great! Besides "mom" and the story where you screw over your "dad", this game is amazing! But seriously though, why include the father in the game.
To be fully immersed in the story. Or maybe he will participate in the harem. :HideThePain:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First, you must place it in the specified directory.
How to load the game on Android I do not know, I assume that there should be some menu, and it has a Load section. If not, try calling up the menu by pressing two fingers. Or something like that.

To be fully immersed in the story. Or maybe he will participate in the harem. :HideThePain:
It makes the whole story about Linda seduceing the MC more of a taboo theme.
also probably satisfy those with a Cuckhold fetish

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm using Lain's mod and am trying to progress with Caroline's story, the step says I need to go into her room at night but when I do nothing happens. Here is a screenshot and my save. I'd appreciate the help

will37

Jul 18, 2017
Hello !
Can someone repost the pics from the New Year post, please?
The links have expired and I am afraid it might have been worth a look... :cry:
Thanks ! :)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello !
Can someone repost the pics from the New Year post, please?
The links have expired and I am afraid it might have been worth a look... :cry:
Thanks ! :)
Which links have expired?
Can someone help me? I'm using Lain's mod and am trying to progress with Caroline's story, the step says I need to go into her room at night but when I do nothing happens. Here is a screenshot and my save. I'd appreciate the help
Talk to her in the room in the morning. If nothing else happens, click on the bed and select Meet up with Caroline.

Last edited:

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Hello! I have not played this game for a long time. I see messages that its development is very slow. Can anyone name approximate numbers about pictures and time? Something like: "The development of each update takes about 3 months, with an average of 500 images in update." Thanks in advance!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello! I have not played this game for a long time. I see messages that its development is very slow. Can someone name approximate numbers about pictures and time? Something like: "The development of each update takes about 3 months, with an average of 500 images in update." Thanks in advance!
In the previous update, there were more images, but the development took about a year. If you look at the changelog you will see in which update how many images are added. And Yes, the development of one version takes from 2.5 months or more.
This is the most unpredictable developer, so you can never guess how big an update will be released next time.

Reactions: Loys
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes