Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Nah, there is nothing to riot about. I mean even if we make poll right, im pretty sure Linda would win it easily. She is by far fans favourite.
Most likely true, but preferences skew towards the mom in these games. Mom characters don't have to be particularly hot to be the fan favourite, imo.

BTW am I missing something, or hasn't the dev said he's drafted someone in to help with completing this? Did that change?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Nah, there is nothing to riot about. I mean even if we make poll right, im pretty sure Linda would win it easily. She is by far fans favourite.
"Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling " and you take this word too literally.
Every pretty girl has a bunch of fans here and probably every group thinks they are the biggest and their favorite will win every vote. I'm not going to settle this or count the fans. Let's accept that everyone is a winner :)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
in theory, next week there should be a post from ICSTOR (and as I hope the preview, I really want the pregnancy path to be implemented in this update)

shak4560

Jan 20, 2019
Hi how can I join to Luxee In discord
I want to see all the barons and icstor preview
i Must to pay for that ? or I can see it free
if I can get it free someone can send me link plz
ty

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Hi how can I join to Luxee In discord
I want to see all the barons and icstor preview
i Must to pay for that ? or I can see it free
if I can get it free someone can send me link plz
ty
Luxee is the dev of "Parental Love" and a known Sara fan (even has channels dedicated too her on his Discord) he's a friend of ICSTOR and has been a fan of his game before he became a dev. Funny story, when ICSTOR announced his first "burn out" Luxee also announced that he was too feeling burnt out on his game about a week later (but faced a bigger backlash). If you kept tabs on this genre, a few other devs came out and said they were feeling fatigued etc. when they hadn't even been putting in the same amount of work but used it as an excuse because ICSTOR had said it first.

That should give you an idea as too why ICSTOR is so popular (at the time) but things have moved on since then, we gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time but then he lied to us the 2nd time and continued it for many months with his Patreon posts contradicting himself with his plans, he's legit running a scam now and he knows it.

Parental Love is a good game, you should check it out. Luxee always delivers and has a progress/status update page on his Discord and is also very vocal on his Discord unlike ICSTOR, I feel like he felt the impact of the backlash more and it motivated him to not fall into that trap again.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone tl;dr; me what's going on with Milfy City? As in development wise? I haven't looked at what is going on since last release.
Seemingly he's hired someone to help with development. He's cooled on this project because he's better at conceiving and starting things than he is at finishing them. Apparently he's going to alternate between this and some new game, which he hasn't announced the details of yet.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Seemingly he's hired someone to help with development. He's cooled on this project because he's better at conceiving and starting things than he is at finishing them. Apparently he's going to alternate between this and some new game, which he hasn't announced the details of yet.
He's not even particularly good at "conceiving" of things. Virtually every game ICSTOR has ever made has basically being either inexplicable incest, or boy assaults his female family members until they give in.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
He's not even particularly good at "conceiving" of things. Virtually every game ICSTOR has ever made has basically being either inexplicable incest, or boy assaults his female family members until they give in.
Hey, why tamper with a classic, right? But I just mean in terms of having an idea that he's excited about and interested in working on. And here we had the twist of Linda initiating it. Pretty basic as twists go, but I liked it. I'll probably like his new game, too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey, why tamper with a classic, right? But I just mean in terms of having an idea that he's excited about and interested in working on. And here we had the twist of Linda initiating it. Pretty basic as twists go, but I liked it. I'll probably like his new game, too.
That was a once in a lifetime idea for him though... all his previous games were of the rack incest, blackmail and rape stories

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Tamper with a classic because it's 2020, and we should have higher standards than "creepy bother sexually assaults his siblings" or "Mom inexplicably wants to fuck her extremely boring and generic son who sexually assaults his siblings."

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
A little devil's advocate, your 2018 comment is a bit ridiculous. The 0.4 update actually had more renders and animations than 0.1 to 0.3 combined. The 0.5 update had less content than 0.4, but 0.6 had more than double the content of the 0.4 update. Also your 10 times more work every month is ridiculous because there are no creators who are doing updates with thousands of renders plus animations monthly. There are creators who do or try to do monthly updates, but those updates do not contain thousands of renders. For example one of my favorites that I'm following currently is Treasures of Nadia. The renders and animations are top notch, and the dev consistently does monthly updates, but the updates are not massive.
NLT Media

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes