megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
A little devil's advocate, your 2018 comment is a bit ridiculous. The 0.4 update actually had more renders and animations than 0.1 to 0.3 combined. The 0.5 update had less content than 0.4, but 0.6 had more than double the content of the 0.4 update. Also your 10 times more work every month is ridiculous because there are no creators who are doing updates with thousands of renders plus animations monthly. There are creators who do or try to do monthly updates, but those updates do not contain thousands of renders. For example one of my favorites that I'm following currently is Treasures of Nadia. The renders and animations are top notch, and the dev consistently does monthly updates, but the updates are not massive.
NLT is functionally making and completing ToN over a two year timeframe. Milfy City has been around 2 and a half years, and it's maybe 60% completed, with lots of plot and story elements either going nowhere or completely unexplored. If ICSTOR had a partner/project manager, maybe he could manage quarterly updates and have this thing done by next year sometime.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
For the Patreon Polls, Working on two games at the same time won right? or was it finish two updates for Milf City and then work on a new game

Dave Xavier

May 17, 2020
app not installed...why is that?
ummmm, when you play the game, try keeping your eyes open?
:unsure: :oops:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): MEGA -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) Mega -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version

xoxo

Jul 4, 2017
So he's tired of developing Milfy City and must start something new - a new game, create new characters, a new story... about a young man living in a house with his mother and two sisters :ROFLMAO: Maybe he'll feel less bored if he stops creating the same game over and over again :unsure: The formula obviously works, but it doesn't mean you can't add some extra flavor to it.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
For the Patreon Polls, Working on two games at the same time won right? or was it finish two updates for Milf City and then work on a new game
It was work on both. But he also hired someone to do renders for him while he focuses on animations. I've been saying it awhile, he needs a producer. The additional member will help him, but, he needs someone who has his road map down and can say "hey man, get on this shit to be on schedule".

Reactions: SwordMonarch

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'll feel sad if this game is abandoned, or have a rushed ending. My wish is all characters to have same good story as Caroline, and expand it even further over multiple updates for a constructive harem and a specific main girl route (not just one update).

Reactions: Chuchuu

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Nah, there is nothing to riot about. I mean even if we make poll right, im pretty sure Linda would win it easily. She is by far fans favourite.
Most likely true, but preferences skew towards the mom in these games. Mom characters don't have to be particularly hot to be the fan favourite, imo.

BTW am I missing something, or hasn't the dev said he's drafted someone in to help with completing this? Did that change?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Nah, there is nothing to riot about. I mean even if we make poll right, im pretty sure Linda would win it easily. She is by far fans favourite.
"Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling " and you take this word too literally.
Every pretty girl has a bunch of fans here and probably every group thinks they are the biggest and their favorite will win every vote. I'm not going to settle this or count the fans. Let's accept that everyone is a winner :)

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
in theory, next week there should be a post from ICSTOR (and as I hope the preview, I really want the pregnancy path to be implemented in this update)

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes