Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Milfy City v0.7 – 80% Relax, guys, he's just a designer for big corporations, and this game is a side job.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Hello all! i been wondering if the current 0.6 download will keep itself updated to 0.7 0.8 etc.
or do i have to go in the developers website?
can anyone please tell me what to do to keep the game updated? thanks!

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Hello all! i been wondering if the current 0.6 download will keep itself updated to 0.7 0.8 etc.
If at anytime in the next 10 years or so the game does actually get updated the link on the first page of this thread will be updated so you will be able to download it and play it. The game does not have an auto update feature built into it. The developer aka scammer does not spend much time actually working on the game as he is too busy out spending all the money he makes from this scam.

Reactions: Lionheart1807

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hope for a miracle and don't be disapointed if it doesn't happen.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Which year?

My guess is we will get a crap rushed ending of the game sometime this year along with allot of hype about his next project. He will release one update for it over this year and then the delays will start to pile up. This way he can continue the scam with little actual work being done. This is what you call a long con.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
If at anytime in the next 10 years or so the game does actually get updated the link on the first page of this thread will be updated so you will be able to download it and play it. The game does not have an auto update feature built into it. The developer aka scammer does not spend much time actually working on the game as he is too busy out spending all the money he makes from this scam.
Thanks for the details.
I seen on the actual game website that 0.7 is 80% done. Most likely it could be released at end of 2020 or early 2021.
At least I know it's coming... not so sure the game will be updated at the same time on f95.

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
I miss cameltoes / venus mound / lip slip in these games ... mainly in Milfy City. These are realistic details that could greatly increase sexual tension in a game. But almost no developer does that. I wonder how good it would be if Judy had one of those elements ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes