Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bob won't give anymore money, and as for Linda I'm not sure if I can make money off her or if I need to advance more

she's only in bed in the mornings and I can't find her in the afternoon at her job anymore either
She'll eventually ask you to investigate Bobs activities, which will unlock working for him... it's a tedious matchmaker game (only available in the afternoon)... but grants 10 $ a day (talk to him in the morning)
shortly before unlocking the Beach day

Reactions: fried

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
That's lame. It should be based on how long it has been, not just some lip service by the dev. 6 months is way too long, I'd say its on hold and or the dev is never going to finish it.
Great, so you figured it out even without the tag being present, so what's the point of if then?
If you can't decide whether the game is being on hold/abandoned and you need a tag to assure you of it, then how is anyone going to decide to put the tag on in the first place? If mods decided to throw tags left right and center based off of what the feel like then what's the point?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Great, so you figured it out even without the tag being present, so what's the point of if then?
If you can't decide whether the game is being on hold/abandoned and you need a tag to assure you of it, then how is anyone going to decide to put the tag on in the first place? If mods decided to throw tags left right and center based off of what the feel like then what's the point?
Ya i get your point, however if the mods put a tag on it, it might get the dev to update the game. That's what I'm getting at.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ya i get your point, however if the mods put a tag on it, it might get the dev to update the game. That's what I'm getting at.
considering that the Dev is happily ignoring this Forum let alone thread that's at best wishful thinking...
pretty sure he'd only feel entitled/effected if this was done to his Patreon account/page

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
That's lame. It should be based on how long it has been, not just some lip service by the dev. 6 months is way too long, I'd say its on hold and or the dev is never going to finish it.
imo the abandoned and on hold tags should be combined into one tag: abandoned

not that I'd say this game qualifies but 6 months of inactivity does not sound right for on hold

Reactions: Rize

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
WHEN did he say this month?

Because his past predictions haven't been very accurate.
I'm sure goobdoob read that post. The answer to his question is "every month".
Considering Icstor also said Baron works on characters other than Sarah and that he (Icstor) will do all animations I'd say chances for a complete update this month with animations are below 10%.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Sorry for asking this dumb question in this thread but I can't resist myself.
Which game is better among these in terms of render quality and animations and especially MILFS
1.man of the house
2.Being a dik
If any with the above things pls suggest me..

I had played all icstor games
Mainly milfy games are much appreciated.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I think now there will be one update per year right?
I'd say 3-4 updates per year once the new team member is settled in.

Sorry for asking this dumb question in this thread but I can't resist myself.
Which game is better among these in terms of render quality and animations and especially MILFS
1.man of the house
2.Being a dik
If any with the above things pls suggest me..

I had played all icstor games
Mainly milfy games are much appreciated.
Wrong thread and I suggest you look for other games if "good animations" and "milfs" are your criteria.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes