Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Im stuck with Celia on step 14 walktrough. Do all the webcam scenes. I have done them all but I can't progress. I have put all 3 items from the Sex Shop into her locker and done them all but the Walktrough is stuck on Step 14. What do I do ?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Im stuck with Celia on step 14 walktrough. Do all the webcam scenes. I have done them all but I can't progress. I have put all 3 items from the Sex Shop into her locker and done them all but the Walktrough is stuck on Step 14. What do I do ?
If you have already done everything in the webcam, try to find it in the teacher's room or in the classroom, in the morning or in the afternoon.

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
If you have already done everything in the webcam, try to find it in the teacher's room or in the classroom, in the morning or in the afternoon.
Yes I found her in the classroom and did the vibrator event in the classroom but the walktrough is stuck on Step 14 and I don't know what to do after that

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Are you going through the latest update? Watch this walkthrough Milfy City Walkthrough v0.6e
Or give me a save and I'll tell you what to do.
I am using Lain's Mod (stuck on step 14 Do all the webcam scenes) and yes I have the latest update 0.6e . The Walktrough you gave me doesn't help at all since it starts at a much further point than where I currently am. I don't know how to upload my save :(

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
is it possible to make money in this game if you have $0, not getting paid for photography anymore and finished pool cleaning lines

because I'm starting to think I am stuck permanently like this

Nov 4, 2018
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): MEGA -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) Mega -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
Why didn't you apply the incest patch? "No, this was my older Friend, Caroline." that shit is dumb af.

Nvm I'll just use 0011's port.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
is it possible to make money in this game if you have $0, not getting paid for photography anymore and finished pool cleaning lines

because I'm starting to think I am stuck permanently like this
Have you tried looking at the minigames on the MC's computer, perhaps?

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Advance Linda's storyline and ask Bob for some pocket change... eventually you'll be able to work for either of them and get 10$ a day
Bob won't give anymore money, and as for Linda I'm not sure if I can make money off her or if I need to advance more

she's only in bed in the mornings and I can't find her in the afternoon at her job anymore either

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
its been 6 months, how is this game not on hold?
All a dev has to do is make a statement once every 3 months saying that he has plans to maybe if he feels like it continue working on the game and the game will never be labeled 'on hold' here.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
All a dev has to do is make a statement once every 3 months saying that he has plans to maybe if he feels like it continue working on the game and the game will never be labeled 'on hold' here.
That's lame. It should be based on how long it has been, not just some lip service by the dev. 6 months is way too long, I'd say its on hold and or the dev is never going to finish it.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes