• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 5, 2016
I'm curious to see what the landscape of these games will look like post-Milfy City. It feels like some of the big hitters have either finished or fizzled out. I'm confident Icstor's next project will surpass the quality of Milfy City, even when it too is inevitably plagued with long delays and burnout.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes :coffee:
I understand that you meant it as sarcasm, but in reality it`s just how it is
Oh, I totally didn't. I'm with you there and such behaviours should not only be accepted, but also praised and encouraged. That's the best way to promote the development of high quality games.
Great artists should be pampered after all. Oh, and Icstor too.

ICSTOR patreons are quite special, I must say.

I would have stopped my Patreon subscription a long time ago.
You mean special... as in Forrest-Gump special? Or special in the sense of unique?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
So from what I understand: after all this time waiting we will have an update focused on sara and judy JUST when the mom/son, aunt/nephew routes started to get really interesting.

That's even if he releases anything at all.

O...D

Apr 21, 2020
Hello!
I'm stuck at the point where I want to find Charles for the necklace but I keep telling Caroline I'm not ready. All character stories are done except Caroline and mom. No new experience with mom either. Oh well.

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Played this back in December and i loved it. Came back now to see it's progress and after reading some comments it's just a true feelsbad.

Reactions: GoneHunting

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Hello!
I'm stuck at the point where I want to find Charles for the necklace but I keep telling Caroline I'm not ready. All character stories are done except Caroline and mom. No new experience with mom either. Oh well.
I wish I could offer some help, but I haven't even gotten that far, yet.

Reactions: O...D
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes