Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
i actually saw a post 2 to 3 pages back, where someone was saying that we using pirated site to download a game has the guts to look down on the dev...so here's what i think....dude, this site is mainly created to promote small devs so that they could earn reputation as well as grow from the constructive feedback....many devs themselves share their game here, so that it can help them grow.....this game is not any different....devs also share their game here or allow these games here cause they also gain patreon from here....and tell me one thing....why the dev release their game with version 0.00001 or 0.1....why they never release the full game after development?? some devs do it to improve their skill through the development of the game, some do it for leeching(don't you think that's bad as well)....and if this site didn't existed, i highly doubt Icstor would have gotten that recognition to begin with....no one would go to patreon to subscribe a guy of no noted recognition(before he got famous) who makes sex games....most of us who know Icstor or his work is from this site....so yeah...we have the right to look up or down on a game....

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Because of this virtuous circle :
It's top 1, therefore everyone looking at top games will eventually try this game and rate it, which will maintain it top 1.
Additionally, the developer arousing a lot of controversy due to his shitty behavior makes people react, which maintain the thread top 1.

It's a good game, there are actually better games around here, it's just that they ain't as popular so they ain't in the toplist.
So... You say there are some better games?? I agree with that... But am unable to find many... Do you mind giving me some names? I'd love try out some of your recommendations...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I mean as far as h-games it it's pretty good. But it's all pointless if it never gets finished or is rushed.
I was looking forward to some family threesomes but I expect if it ever happens it'll be a final scene instead of what I was hoping for (build up, sneaking around, ect).

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
has been abandoned, too much time has passed and nothing updates or bugfix!
so I really liked this game, awaiting new att.
congratulations

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
has been abandoned, too much time has passed and nothing updates or bugfix!
so I really liked this game, awaiting new att.
congratulations
Hey, at least Caroline/Elder sister route is in its advanced stages. Most games of this quality don't even reach that stage lol.

True you'd have a hard time finding a good french kissing scene in an adult game. Also he's probably pretty short to make him more of an underdog.
Though his short stature makes it slightly funny, especially scenes like Caroline's when the are making out in standing lotus position. Its like someone magnified the girls; nothing wrong with it, just not used to it lol.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes