PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
There has been more activity on this thread in the last year than there has been on an update for Milfy City... If you are new (or old) and you want to defend him, your choice but it's been 13 months since an actual update. This was one of my favorites ... in 2019. ICSTOR is just pulling a Gumdrop (Dual Family) and milking his Patreons while dropping the occasional promise - which gets broken. This should have an oh-hold tag or an abandoned tag to reflect the lack of activity ...

His next game is going to be Milfy City of Broken Promises - a game that will match the reality of what he actually does versus what he promises to do.

Bigbadben

Jul 29, 2018
There has been more activity on this thread in the last year than there has been on an update for Milfy City... If you are new (or old) and you want to defend him, your choice but it's been 13 months since an actual update. This was one of my favorites ... in 2019. ICSTOR is just pulling a Gumdrop (Dual Family) and milking his Patreons while dropping the occasional promise - which gets broken. This should have an oh-hold tag or an abandoned tag to reflect the lack of activity ...

His next game is going to be Milfy City of Broken Promises - a game that will match the reality of what he actually does versus what he promises to do.
It should have a "scam" tag...

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
I don’t understand why he has still 6932 patrons after 13 month of no update. Other Developer like HMO from the game BizzareHolyLand has only 99 patrons even though he update every month, the animation, the world and the character design are clear superior.

I think ICSTOR lost interest in this project and want so see how dumb people are to support him without an update for over one year.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I think ICSTOR lost interest in this project
That is good thinking, since Icstor himself admitted this already two years ago.

Fact is that people still support him because they like this game and want to see it reach the end, not caring about that Icstor is doing this as his "weekend hobby" when he feels like it.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
So, the update will be released between 20/01/2021 and 12/31/2021? I do not know. I think it might take a little longer.

Reactions: vmaks

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So, the update will be released between 20/01/2021 and 12/31/2021? I do not know. I think it might take a little longer.
It will be released when Icstor has some free time to work this game, he is too busy at the moment so let’s just give him some time so he doesn’t have to be pushed and forced to make this update ready. Maybe in 2031 we have enough content ready so he can drop the 0.7 update.

fhdfhdfhdfh

Dec 19, 2020
It will be released when Icstor has some free time to work this game, he is too busy at the moment so let’s just give him some time so he doesn’t have to be pushed and forced to make this update ready. Maybe in 2031 we have enough content ready so he can drop the 0.7 update.
You had me in the first half.

Reactions: NotYourBiznes

mulechop

Jan 5, 2021
Quick question. At the end of Caroline it gives two options, preggo or harem. Is harem obtainable? I didn't have high enough relationship scores on two of the girls.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Quick question. At the end of Caroline it gives two options, preggo or harem. Is harem obtainable? I didn't have high enough relationship scores on two of the girls.
No harem, no pregnant Caroline. Nothing. In current version max points available for Linda is 4 and 3 for Sara.

Reactions: mulechop
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes