Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I look at patreon out of curiosity and see that the next version will be (v1.0) why so? Dev explained?
A bit strange, since the current version is v0.6e. :unsure:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I look at patreon out of curiosity and see that the next version will be (v1.0) why so? Dev explained?
For regular game development progress, usually v1.0 means final version even if the previous version is numbered 0.7 or 0.55, etc.

But in ICSTOR's case it means a half assed ending for an incomplete game. Why? Because this was the way with his previous games and probably will be the same for future ones.

Reactions: Qmil679

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Basically what depechedNode said above, Icstor wants to "get rid" of Milfy City so he won't be asked about it anymore since he hasn't really been interested about it ever since releasing 0.5 update, which is also the reason for him not making content for it more than once in a year or so. Expectations to it are half-assed ending for incomplete game, so he will be able to "focus on" to his next project.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Basically what depechedNode said above, Icstor wants to "get rid" of Milfy City so he won't be asked about it anymore since he hasn't really been interested about it ever since releasing 0.5 update, which is also the reason for him not making content for it more than once in a year or so. Expectations to it are half-assed ending for incomplete game, so he will be able to "focus on" to his next project.
Hmm..
The fact that he lost interest in this game I know, because he doesn't care about the game or his patrons. (We can see it after what time is the update to this game)
Too bad he lost interest in Milfy City. The game is great. But Dev is.. Eh.

I'm not even going to play his second game if he can't finish this one. Why? when I can bet that he won't even finish his second project that he started. And the updates will probably be like for Milfy City, every year/two. :D

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys this game has always been on my list to eventually get to, but being a sandbox kinda scared me away. I’m tempted to give it a shot, just how grindy is it? Is it easy to advance the ‘story’?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys this game has always been on my list to eventually get to, but being a sandbox kinda scared me away. I’m tempted to give it a shot, just how grindy is it? Is it easy to advance the ‘story’?
Pretty easy. There is couple points where you need to grind decently big sum of dollars to get some stuff bought for the girls that might make you lose your mind lol, then some little mini-games, but other than that it's really easy going.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmm..
The fact that he lost interest in this game I know, because he doesn't care about the game or his patrons. (We can see it after what time is the update to this game)
Too bad he lost interest in Milfy City. The game is great. But Dev is.. Eh.

I'm not even going to play his second game if he can't finish this one. Why? when I can bet that he won't even finish his second project that he started. And the updates will probably be like for Milfy City, every year/two. :D
You are a few years late for this though... Milfy City is already his 5th or 6th Project if my recollection is correct... aside of his first 2 games all his projects suffered the same fate as Milfy City is about to

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Oh, yea. Cindy. The little punk girl that started off on her knees under the Headmaster's desk in school and ended carried out by a gangster in the nightclub to turn up later in a storyline never written. Damn! She looked like she might have been full of fun, naughtiness and comedy if only she had reappeared, maybe during an episode where the Headmaster calls in the favour the MC owed him for recovering Caroline's necklace. Why can't Icstor just sell Milfy City to another talented developer to take over and progress if he can't get it up creatively anymore? Or let some other team take the story forward and either pay them a fee or split the money with them, maybe supervising their output and only releasing material he has approved? I've just finished Milfy City's current content and am really keen to see how things play out for all of the characters, even minor ones, and I suppose new ones that would have come to the fore in a nebulous "later" that is "yet to be" or more likely "never to be" sadly.

I love the game and believe you me I'm particular.
You can actually have a go with Cindy if you visit the Bar. She's been confined to a side room to raise a $1000 for the SnoopDog blunts she had the MC steal. She'll give you a BJ for $1000. I got bored one night and did the grind to raise it and went back for it. It was kind of lack-luster and not really worth it. Have a night session with Caroline or Linda, those scenes are better repeated in my opinion

Reactions: Rumplepuss

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
Is there anyway to reset the red wine bottle in the store? I bought it earlier and then progressed other questlines, now by backpack is full and the wine isn't there? I can't progress the Linda story

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jill_Royce

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there anyway to reset the red wine bottle in the store? I bought it earlier and then progressed other questlines, now by backpack is full and the wine isn't there? I can't progress the Linda story
Just cheat it, use the console or save editor to add the wine.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
forgive me for asking, but do you have the console lines?
Sorry no I haven't played this game in ages so I would have to download it to look, I guess you could just try searching for wine, I doubt it will be all that hard to find.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes