lambout

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry no I haven't played this game in ages so I would have to download it to look, I guess you could just try searching for wine, I doubt it will be all that hard to find.
I have searched it, couldn't find anything unfortunately about a console command (did find someone with the same problem but he posted his savefile) . That's why I decided to ask around

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
I have searched it, couldn't find anything unfortunately about a console command (did find someone with the same problem but he posted his savefile) . That's why I decided to ask around
I got it to work, what I did was use save file editor to search for red_wine, turned the 1 to a 0 so it became available in the store, now I can progress the story again

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK I just had a quick look and tested it myself

Just use the console
type:
red_wine_buy = False

and you should have the wine back in the store to buy

Reactions: lambout

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
If this has 7k active patrons then I'll start my own renpy game. Damn.
Even if patrons only subscribe $1.00 each a month that's a income of $84,000.00 a year! A pretty penny especially considering that Icstor appears to have been inactive for a good long while. But Icstor's earnings are peanuts compared to Dark Cookie, i.e., the people behind Summertime Saga, who rake in no less than $70,503.00 a month ( $846,036 annually) according to Patreon.

If these guys were paid $1.00 by everybody playing their games, including freeloading bootleggers like us, they would all be millionaires if not multi-millionaires by now.

Last edited:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Even if patrons only subscribe £1.00 each a month that's a income of $84,000.00 a year! A pretty penny especially considering that Icstor appears to have been inactive for a good long while. But Icstor's earnings are peanuts compared to Dark Cookie, i.e., the people behind Summertime Saga, who rake in no less than $70,503.00 a month ( $846,036 annually) according to Patreon.

If these guys were paid $1.00 by everybody playing their games, including freeloading bootleggers like us, they would all be millionaires if not multi-millionaires by now.
That just proves that Icstor still has some work to do on his scamming game to get on the level of those OnlyFans-sluts who make $350,000.00 a month by selling their Instagram bikini pictures. :KEK:

Dreconts

Nov 30, 2018
[QUOTE = "borracho, publicación: 4956871, miembro: 3292585"]
para la versión 0.6e ¿hay algún mod o parche para ponerlo en español?
[/CITAR] go to the erospanish page

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Even if patrons only subscribe £1.00 each a month that's a income of $84,000.00 a year! A pretty penny especially considering that Icstor appears to have been inactive for a good long while. But Icstor's earnings are peanuts compared to Dark Cookie, i.e., the people behind Summertime Saga, who rake in no less than $70,503.00 a month ( $846,036 annually) according to Patreon.

Wow, NLT only 4th? Was sure they are 1st considering quality and consistancy of updates

Reactions: HalGLC

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Wow, NLT only 4th? Was sure they are 1st considering quality and consistancy of updates
I think some people just really like the lifetime dev stuff. The kind where devs keep saying how much they will just keep putting into the game. NLT actually finishes their products, which might be both good and bad. They can show they are able to deliver a finished product, but, people might just want more content stuffed into what they already have.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Since he is going from releasing 0.7 to 1.0 I have a feeling he is going to rush the endings so he can start on his new project. Then the cycle will repeat.

Reactions: sakuragay

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Since he is going from releasing 0.7 to 1.0 I have a feeling he is going to rush the endings so he can start on his new project. Then the cycle will repeat.
He has rushed the endings in at least 2 games that I know of and they are the last two games he did before MC.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
He has rushed the endings in at least 2 games that I know of and they are the last two games he did before MC.
at this point I only want some sort of closure for MilfyCity I won't even bother with what ever next he'll come up with...

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
I think some people just really like the lifetime dev stuff. The kind where devs keep saying how much they will just keep putting into the game. NLT actually finishes their products, which might be both good and bad. They can show they are able to deliver a finished product, but, people might just want more content stuffed into what they already have.
My problem with NLT will always be that it's writing is pretty poor. They do everything well but that in my opinion. It's hard to suspend your disbelief when a completely unlikeable protagonist is just running around with his cock out banging everyone. Part of what made MC great was the pacing and tension that was built up. I think with the release schedule that NLT is under it is a detriment to the writing, still great in almost every other way though.

PedroPadro

Jul 11, 2017
Guys I got to the part where I meat Liza at the kitchen and she asks me to clean her pool but her house does not show up on the map for me. Its been 4 days since the event now and still no house to visit. Anyone know if this is a bug or if I have to do anything else for it to show up.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes