jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
ICSTOR is the worst example of an artist on Patreon. He should have no active subs, in fact should turn it off with his shitty abandonment of this game. On the other hand, I only like the parts that do not show the creepy kid.
At this point he is probably paying admins here on F95 to keep his game from being tagged "Abandoned", because he would lose money if it had that tag. Less subscribers.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Anyone know what he suddenly had a huge surge of new Patreons?
Probably some popular blog is bigging it up somewhere or ranked it as the #1 adult game in a top ten or similar. Which is how I ended up visiting this very thread about a month ago, although not gullible enough to become Icstor's Patreon supporter thankfully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sraka56

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
my god, i can't believe he still has about 7k stupid people eating him. cant believe so much stupidity in the world.......
He increased with over 1500 Patreons since the beginning of the month, no idea why.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's because there are no user reviews or comment on Patreon so he will keep getting new waves of oblivious people who don't know him for what he is yet.

Reactions: Anas0070

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I posted what was marked as an inappropriate rating here, and it was removed. I really think people ought to put the word out on him though. Besides, that kid is creepy lol probably his self portrait!

Reactions: uhhhok

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ah the innocent Players that are barely an hour into the game and have neither learned the stale after taste of the games downfall from that nor the fact that history on this game keeps repeating by being another abondened game receiving the tag "completed" as ICStor mastered this art a long time ago and proven it repeatedly

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes