phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
My problem with NLT will always be that it's writing is pretty poor. They do everything well but that in my opinion. It's hard to suspend your disbelief when a completely unlikeable protagonist is just running around with his cock out banging everyone. Part of what made MC great was the pacing and tension that was built up. I think with the release schedule that NLT is under it is a detriment to the writing, still great in almost every other way though.
I think the MC is pretty fine in ToN. But, i agree 100% with you on the poor writting. Last update, the lady wants the MC to perform incest and says "What lucky women we are to around such member" referring to the dick, like really lol.

Reactions: BorsDeGanis

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
He has rushed the endings in at least 2 games that I know of and they are the last two games he did before MC.
Pretty sure he rushed his way to the end of at least three games before Milfy City... and one of them was a sequel to another game he rushed to the ending of.

Reactions: EJW

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I think some people just really like the lifetime dev stuff. The kind where devs keep saying how much they will just keep putting into the game. NLT actually finishes their products, which might be both good and bad. They can show they are able to deliver a finished product, but, people might just want more content stuffed into what they already have.
NLT Media's output is outstanding graphically but the characterisation, dialogue, plotting and storyline is often shit these days. Plus NLT's MCs are always short, weak, weedy and often nasty pieces of work verging sometimes on abusive if not rapey behaviour: The "serum" device used to explain why all of the women are, or quickly become, nymphomaniacs, verges too near to a "date rape" scenario as well for my liking. To be honest NLT games are now little more than visual stimulation to help masturbators jerk off rather than sophisticated sexy entertainments satisfying all types of players, from lonely brain-dead fappers to sophisticated college graduates.

I am a patron of NLT Media currently but personally, perhaps because I'm lucky enough to have a lovely long-term girlfriend, want more from an adult game than a series of beautifully crafted, often animated, sex scenes bereft of dialogue and drama. Many of NLT's efforts to portray sexual variations, particularly when two or more female characters are involved, are most times utterly ridiculous, ludicrous, laughable and boring for a sexually experienced person, able to recognise how impossibly daft they are, which of course is a big fail as far as a games in this genre are concerned.

That said if you're an isolated virgin, frustrated adult, or just sexually naive with a need to fap NLT games should serve your needs. A word to the wise, young and innocent: The sex in NLT games is fantastical and nothing like sex in real life. For example: Almost all girls hate and are revolted by anal sex. If you're curious why that should be the case after seeing all those NLT babes enjoying the hell out of being drilled that way in the games, try sticking something about the same size and shape as your erect cock up your own ass and you will have the answer!

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
My problem with NLT will always be that it's writing is pretty poor. They do everything well but that in my opinion. It's hard to suspend your disbelief when a completely unlikeable protagonist is just running around with his cock out banging everyone. Part of what made MC great was the pacing and tension that was built up. I think with the release schedule that NLT is under it is a detriment to the writing, still great in almost every other way though.
Agree 100%. Great art and superb animation ruined by a piss poor story and wholly unlikable protagonist who seems to care only about fucking every girl - and I do mean EVERY girl! - as violently, hastily and nastily as possible. Little to no build-up, minimal dialogue, sparse drama, little emotional engagement, slight evidence of respect for the girls involved and fuck all heroism as the MC progressively slutifies every female character including the ones he "loves". My advice to NLT Media, for what it's worth, would be to hire a real writer (Onyxdime?) to handle the game dialogue, just as Icstor did apparently, and stick to creating the graphic art.

NLT Media's artistic efforts may be second to none but so much else sucks bigtime in their games.

(Which is why I ended up on this thread, casting and looking for something better to play during a time of coronavirus.)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ICSTOR is the worst example of an artist on Patreon. He should have no active subs, in fact should turn it off with his shitty abandonment of this game. On the other hand, I only like the parts that do not show the creepy kid.
You actually think he'd do the honourable thing? He's making money hand over fist.
"A fool and their money are soon parted".

In any case, rushed endings and abandoning games is par for the course as far as ICSTOR is concerned.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Did v0.6E break the saves from v0.6B??

I was going through my saves yesterday and I kept v0.5 for the mom fuck scenes as I know those saves does not work in v0.6, but I tried to load the last scene with the principal in her home using v0.6E and I get grey screen, but the sister at the lake and later in her room at night works fine with the v0.6E.....

so shorter question again Did v0.6E break some of the saves from v0.6B??

If so I need to find the old version v0.6B, somewhere :(

Reactions: vmaks

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Since he is going from releasing 0.7 to 1.0 I have a feeling he is going to rush the endings so he can start on his new project. Then the cycle will repeat.
He has rushed the endings in at least 2 games that I know of and they are the last two games he did before MC.
If multiple years is rushed for him he needs to throw in the fucking towel already.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Multiple years, yet still the work of just a couple of months. That is just vintage Icstor. Throwing in the towel? Not going to happen, too many gullible and stupid people out there to be fraud with the new project.
Yeah. I know its not going to happen but it doesn't make it any less true.

Reactions: Fharmut and EJW

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Personal log we have been 22 days of the year 21 of the 21st century we still do not see signs about the update of the game once again ICSTOR doing an ICSTOR

Reactions: ImagineWagons
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes