jesgo60

Jul 6, 2020
The question is ... why are you more indignant with icsor?

1. Why has it been two years without updating the game and did you love it?
2. Why does she earn 15 thousand dollars a month touching her eggs and you don't?
3. Does anyone know if he died two years ago? Maybe it's patreon who is pocketing the 15 thousand

I open thread ...

La pregunta es... porque estais mas indignados con icsor ?

1. Porque lleva dos años sin actualizar el juego y os encantaba ?

2. Porque gana 15 mil dolares al mes tocandose los huevos y vosotros no ?

3. alguien sabe si murio hace dos años ?, quiza sea patreon quien esta embolsandose los 15 mil

abro hilo...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The question is ... why are you more indignant with icsor?

1. Why has it been two years without updating the game and did you love it?
2. Why does she earn 15 thousand dollars a month touching her eggs and you don't?
3. Does anyone know if he died two years ago? Maybe it's patreon who is pocketing the 15 thousand
1. I did like it. But it's been too long with no concrete proof of progress whatsoever.
2. I thought ICSTOR was male. Maybe he's playing Pocket Billiards on Twitch.
3. Even if he DID die, the money would still be paid into the bank account to which it is linked. Of course Patreon would still take a cut of it, but the bulk of it would go into the account to which ICSTOR is linked through.

And anyway, every three months or so, someone from the team - be it ICSTOR himself or an employee - pokes their head up enough to at least reference it however briefly to claim progress has been made. I'll believe it when I see what could have possibly haven taken them 13 months so far.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
For fuck sakes! Just mark it abandond and be done with it. He clearly just grabbing money from his fans at this point. It that time and with that kind of resource any respectful game developer could have made a full game. I hate myself for beeing subscribed to his patreon till august last year. i cant undestand the stupidity behint people who still give him money.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I am one of those people who are still supporting developer, many people will ask me why are you still supporting developer? The reason for this is that this is my first adult game which I played first
He is exploiting your nostalgia man
Please stop.
Use your money for something else
Support a dev who deserves it

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I am one of those people who are still supporting developer, many people will ask me why are you still supporting developer? The reason for this is that this is my first adult game which I played first
A couple of questions if you don't mind...
How long ago did you start playing the game?
When did you become one of his Patrons in relation to when you began playing the game (immediately, a couple weeks later, a month, etc.)?
Do you feel that the money you've put into it, and are continuing to put into it, have been of value to you (e.g. that it's been worth it compared to any other games you've purchased or support)?

Please understand I'm not criticizing, I'm trying to get a feel for how long you've been a supporter and whether you feel that your contributions so far have been of commensurate value.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ok... so there is something to be said for loyalty, but that said... the following is for your own good.
1- Immediately stop paying even a dollar to ICSTOR. He is scrummy and scamming all the good folk on Patreon.
2- Look at the last update if you do not believe me.
3- yes, Linda is one of the most fuckable MILFs on the planet, but look at her, and look at dad. No way that creepy faced kid is their child. Is that ICSTOR's selfie? Probably. That sleep creeping creepy assed kid is enough to stop, but hey if you like it, great. Whatever you have paid, you have already overpaid. Stop Supporting a so called dev that is milking his fans and doing NOTHING.
Peace.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Christians have been waiting for the return of their Messiah for over two thousand years and Jews for theirs even longer. What's a couple or three years matter between friends when it comes to updates for Milfy City? Don't cha know that anything worth having is worth waiting for! :ROFLMAO:

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
At least I hope he make soon some update and at least finish the story. Or just make a update and say for this project this is all. I really hate lazy people.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
At least I hope he make soon some update and at least finish the story. Or just make a update and say for this project this is all. I really hate lazy people.
In December he will finish the story with 20 minutes worth of content including update.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes