lutiax

Sep 25, 2017
I forget this game is even around anymore. Since the last update I knocked my wife up and she had the kid. She's one month old now. She will probably be walking and talking before this damn game gets updated again. If we're lucky.
Checked the Patreon page and it seems like the game is complete. It's supposed to be released this year, but no clue when.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
What I have seen during last 12 months:
0.7 - release in February 2020
0.9 and 1.0 - release in 2020
0.7 - release in May 2020
0.7 - release in June 2020
0.7 - release in 2020
1.0 - release in 2021

December 2021, he will announce that he releases 0.7 in January 2022. :KEK:

Jan 9, 2020
What I have seen during last 12 months:
0.7 - release in February 2020
0.9 and 1.0 - release in 2020
0.7 - release in May 2020
0.7 - release in June 2020
0.7 - release in 2020
1.0 - release in 2021

December 2021, he will announce that he releases 0.7 in January 2022. :KEK:
like a railroad for fast trains in Serbia ! end of works 2019. then december 2020. then october 2021. and now march 2022. for now :(

• Haha
Reactions: L0thar

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
instead of raging constantly here why just not report him in any possible route and way you can that he is scamming and be done with it. the only effect from this whole topic is for new users getting in ... looking at the top trend games and some of them go to his patreon and give him more money for him to flap his mouth about starting new projects ... and for whole year generating nothing. report him on every site that his videos that are promoting his game have under aged characters involved ... basically as a community > react ... that's all ... raging here is pointless. Google is indexing ... he keeps getting the traffic and new patreons from many different type of exposure.
and ... very strange but - this game's status on this website is not changed? why? :)

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
instead of raging constantly here why just not report him in any possible route and way you can that he is scamming and be done with it.
and ... very strange but - this game's status on this website is not changed? why? :)
You really think that people here haven't tried to report him every possible way? Only thing Patreon says, is "oh that's sad, feel free to cancel your pledge!". Having laughs and memes here about the situation is not raging, it's making the best out of this situation, since he is still playing by the rules of this site that this thread is staying active. If people are so dumb, that instead of reading this thread for couple pages they instantly go to Patreon and submit their money for Icstor, then I say they have deserved the loss of their moneys for this scammer.

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
You really think that people here haven't tried to report him every possible way? Only thing Patreon says, is "oh that's sad, feel free to cancel your pledge!". Having laughs and memes here about the situation is not raging, it's making the best out of this situation, since he is still playing by the rules of this site that this thread is staying active. If people are so dumb, that instead of reading this thread for couple pages they instantly go to Patreon and submit their money for Icstor, then I say they have deserved the loss of their moneys for this scammer.
yeahh ... agree ...

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
because he communicates (shitposts or whatever) and "works" on the game.
and .. ? I mean - this whole topic is about the fact that he is not "working"! I don't get it ... what if he says he is building a rocket? :) ... the whole internet is filled with people stating something as a "fact" when it's not ... anyways ...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
and .. ? I mean - this whole topic is about the fact that he is not "working"! I don't get it ... what if he says he is building a rocket? :) ... the whole internet is filled with people stating something as a "fact" when it's not ... anyways ...
and....? Rules are rules, simple as that.
Till that changes, this game is as good and well as any other one having actual updates on regular base.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
and....? Rules are rules, simple as that.
Till that changes, this game is as good and well as any other one having actual updates on regular base.
the game quality being what it is, and creepy faced kid aside, my main beef is this guy is raking in min of 7k a month from people, most of whom, have received nothing for their money in over a year.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
my main beef is this guy is raking in min of 7k a month from people, most of whom, have received nothing for their money in over a year.
And that unfortunately is the "beauty" of Patreon for the creators, not being obliged to absolutely anything. Funniest thing I see out there are these people, who say "OK, that's enough now! I'm dropping from my $10 pledge to $1 pledge! How you like that, Icstor!? You going to give the update now, HUH!?".

Reactions: Skeltom
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes