Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
her storyline is not bad, lacks epilogue (which should have been pregnancy or harem)
And the story gets worse towards the end as ICStor rushed it after being pressured by his Patrons and Internet community.
To be fair though he had not worked on the game for more than a year (while claiming to do so and receiving payment) before that and kept pushing the release for half a year... same as the End of the Corona lockdown :devilish:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And the story gets worse towards the end as ICStor rushed it after being pressured by his Patrons and Internet community.
To be fair though he had not worked on the game for more than a year before that and kept pushing the release for half a year... same as the End of the Corona lockdown :devilish:
I played the last version directly, without experiencing the wait.

but I feel like saying that the games with a rushed ending are absolutely the majority here

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but I feel like saying that the games with a rushed ending are absolutely the majority here
I get a stronger feeling that you can thank Hollywood for this as the games go out in a blaze.
So once you reached the climax of the story it's over already unless you count the Epilogue.

For ICStor it's true though that he rushes his stories, as doesn't even complete it before dropping te project with an "The End"

Reactions: felicemastronzo

cri

Oct 23, 2017
When they tell me they are going to release the game this year (but no date) after scratching their balls all year before.

EnSZNk6XIAQjaaP.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes