Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
If you go into this discord he has a side bar labelled 'Patrons' and last I checked it was like 300? but patreon shows he still has 7k subs
Majority from that 7k are just $1 pledge who don't get a Discord role. Then of course not everyone are in his Discord since it's as dead as his Patreon page is.

Reactions: Ayam85 and Ataly

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This dude has literally been half a year late on numerous releases. Holy shit how on earth is he still making so much money on patreon>?
I don't even know anymore. Faith is not exactly high in humanity. Are we sure it's not some kind of money laundering scheme for the mob? jk... a little bit. Those who simply haven't forgotten about their Patreon and still support this game, have to be some of the dumbest people. It was already very bad last year... but these people are still going on supporting him.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I love this game but over a year without an update is getting rediculus. I have no idea how this guy still has patrons.
It's because Patreon protects there nest eggs by not letting people post reviews or anything so he keeps getting people who don't know how shitty the situation is. Just as long as he posts every 3 months him and the site owners can do whatever the fuck the please.

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
This dude has literally been half a year late on numerous releases. Holy shit how on earth is he still making so much money on patreon>?
Patreon is carefully designed to foster hiveminds and cults if you take a step back and look at its web system design from a purposeful standpoint. Projects can't be rated or reviewed. Any project Patreon deigns to allow on its service is as good as the next according to their philosophy - until they break one of their new arbitrary content rules they invent week by week of course. This is all purposeful design. They don't care if the project owner accomplishes anything or is truthful about what he provides to his fans. Patreon hides behind a faux laissez-faire "Just don't subscribe if they aren't good bro" excuse to shield them from that issue; funny that when it's something that offends Patreon it's no longer laissez-faire and you just get kicked off the website but I digress.

Why? Because every dollar is more cut for them. They let people like Icstor quietly leech at the bottom of the pond because they're an even more hidden leech on that leech. Pump those numbers up kid, those are rookie numbers.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Patreon is carefully designed to foster hiveminds and cults if you take a step back and look at its web system design from a purposeful standpoint. Projects can't be rated or reviewed. Any project Patreon deigns to allow on its service is as good as the next according to their philosophy - until they break one of their new arbitrary content rules they invent week by week of course. This is all purposeful design. They don't care if the project owner accomplishes anything or is truthful about what he provides to his fans. Patreon hides behind a faux laissez-faire "Just don't subscribe if they aren't good bro" excuse to shield them from that issue; funny that when it's something that offends Patreon it's no longer laissez-faire and you just get kicked off the website but I digress.

Why? Because every dollar is more cut for them. They let people like Icstor quietly leech at the bottom of the pond because they're an even more hidden leech on that leech. Pump those numbers up kid, those are rookie numbers.
My feelings exactly. Finally someone else that sees through the nonsense, the fact that it's legal at all is laughable.

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Icstor has the ultimate 3 level inception on everyone to think you'll ever get an update, while people on patreon is trap in limbo mindlessly paying him, that some grandmaster $hit right there.

hunter67

Jan 14, 2021
help guys ...
i arrived with caroline 5/5
mom 4/5
will be 3/5
aunt 2/3
celia 3/5 of relationship.
the other characters all in working progress
Does it end like this?

• Haha
Reactions: meedoeid
Apr 24, 2020

In Patreon's defense, I would say that I wouldn't want them to ensure that patrons get enough bang for their buck, because we already know that it will be yet another arbitrary criteria for them to apply to projects they don't want to deal with.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes