Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys im new to games like this.I cant find button option just to watch dialogue without tapping mouse1.So I need always to tap mouse 1 button to watch dialogue,it doesnt automatically goes.what to do?

RazerBack77

Jan 13, 2018
I agree. The problem is that he is not making enough money. Maybe if we all chip in so he can make at least few milions a month than we can hope for some update scene with Linda next year. It's a fair deal.
Its no wonder he isn't updating anymore he went from well over his 100% goal on his patreon to 73% that just goes to show how many of his patreon's were actually loyal to him. Also seeing as how that patreon is one of the main ways on how he gets his funds to actually continue to make the game i don't blame him for not updating on there when people are just basically giving the game away for free and your lack of care or empathy and bad response don't help much to his problem either. I don't think you people realize or understand this by the way you are talking but there is a lot of work that goes into making a game even if you have a full team that works with you it still takes up a lot of money and time to produce such a great quality game. And to be honest seeing as how this site is losing some of its integrity and is not respecting the solam rule that as long as people still help keep him in his goal range there will be no problems and the game can stay on here. I am very surprised that he has not demanded that f95 zone take down his game and to be frank he could completely do that because if i am correct his work is trademarked/copyrighted so he doesn't have to allow f95 zone or other people to post his game on here without his permission. I think the only reason he hasn't said anything at all about it is either because he hasn't actually figured out whats going on right now or because he is just to nice for his own good and has chosen to let people post his game on here. Regardless i really would like to see this game continue to be updated so it would be nice if everyone would start chipping in again so he can get back to his goal and continue.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Guys im new to games like this.I cant find button option just to watch dialogue without tapping mouse1.So I need always to tap mouse 1 button to watch dialogue,it doesnt automatically goes.what to do?
Space bar to progress. CTRL to skip and TAB for skip mode.
I don't think this game has the auto feature some Ren'Py games have.

Reactions: Lovv99

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Its no wonder he isn't updating anymore he went from well over his 100% goal on his patreon to 73% that just goes to show how many of his patreon's were actually loyal to him. Also seeing as how that patreon is one of the main ways on how he gets his funds to actually continue to make the game i don't blame him for not updating on there when people are just basically giving the game away for free and your lack of care or empathy and bad response don't help much to his problem either. I don't think you people realize or understand this by the way you are talking but there is a lot of work that goes into making a game even if you have a full team that works with you it still takes up a lot of money and time to produce such a great quality game. And to be honest seeing as how this site is losing some of its integrity and is not respecting the solam rule that as long as people still help keep him in his goal range there will be no problems and the game can stay on here. I am very surprised that he has not demanded that f95 zone take down his game and to be frank he could completely do that because if i am correct his work is trademarked/copyrighted so he doesn't have to allow f95 zone or other people to post his game on here without his permission. I think the only reason he hasn't said anything at all about it is either because he hasn't actually figured out whats going on right now or because he is just to nice for his own good and has chosen to let people post his game on here. Regardless i really would like to see this game continue to be updated so it would be nice if everyone would start chipping in again so he can get back to his goal and continue.
It's not his first game where he pulled that off. That has nothing to do with this forum at all.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
congrats, you've just earned yourself the very first facepalm I can ever remember giving out.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Pulled what off? you are gonna have to explain yourself a little better then that.
That he got fed up to his game. He has lost his interest in ALL of his earlier games way before they were even close to finish, and then he just made one final update for them to rush the story to the end so he could move on to another game. He admitted before releasing 0.5 update, in late 2018, that he is already bored to Milfy City and has already started planning the next game. At time, when he was WHITE FUCKING HOT as a developer and the TOP-1 funded adult game developer in Patreon. It had absolutely nothing to do with this forum or piracy of this game, that is just how he is as a person. He admitted it is his bad habit to lose interest in his games in their early phase. Unfortunately for him, he happened to stroke in to a gold vein with Milfy City, and the fans/supporters of this game just weren't willing to let him do his signature "one final update and rush to a new game" move that he tried to pull off. Then he suddenly "got sick", took a whole year to work 0.6 update and now has been sitting on his ass nearly 1.5 years without releasing any updates. Not because of this forum, not because of piracy, but only because he has absolutely zero interest to work this game that he thought he would've gotten rid of already in early 2019 and that problem is only between his own ears. Now he is forced to complete this game by his supporters, because if he doesn't do it, he will lose ALL of his supporters. He's been given lot's of opportunities and even much more has been forgiven by his supporters, but now he has reached the limit where he can't fool his supporters anymore.

And when it comes to this forum, instead of being anyway bitter towards this forum, Icstor should be thanking this forum. This forum is what still keeps him alive. Without this forum, he would already be dead as a dev. But when watching how he acts, that's probably what he hopes. That everybody would just forget that Milfy City even exists, so he could just bury it and start his new game as he planned to do way before reaching the half point of the game.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
That he got fed up to his game. He has lost his interest in ALL of his earlier games way before they were even close to finish, and then he just made one final update for them to rush the story to the end so he could move on to another game. He admitted before releasing 0.5 update, in late 2018, that he is already bored to Milfy City and has already started planning the next game. At time, when he was WHITE FUCKING HOT as a developer and the TOP-1 funded adult game developer in Patreon. It had absolutely nothing to do with this forum or piracy of this game, that is just how he is as a person. He admitted it is his bad habit to lose interest in his games in their early phase. Unfortunately for him, he happened to stroke in to a gold vein with Milfy City, and the fans/supporters of this game just weren't willing to let him do his signature "one final update and rush to a new game" move that he tried to pull off. Then he suddenly "got sick", took a whole year to work 0.6 update and now has been sitting on his ass nearly 1.5 years without releasing any updates. Not because of this forum, not because of piracy, but only because he has absolutely zero interest to work this game that he thought he would've gotten rid of already in early 2019 and that problem is only between his own ears. Now he is forced to complete this game by his supporters, because if he doesn't do it, he will lose ALL of his supporters. He's been given lot's of opportunities and even much more has been forgiven by his supporters, but now he has reached the limit where he can't fool his supporters anymore.

And when it comes to this forum, instead of being anyway bitter towards this forum, Icstor should be thanking this forum. This forum is what still keeps him alive. Without this forum, he would already be dead as a dev. But when watching how he acts, that's probably what he hopes. That everybody would just forget that Milfy City even exists, so he could just bury it and start his new game as he planned to do way before reaching the half point of the game.
That is as intense a response as I’ve ever read here.

It’s a really great game which has rightly been supported by his patreons but that no guarantee that it gets finished.

I have no expectations in that direction, but I’ve enjoyed what he’s done with it to this point.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bah! I was writing a long-winded response when yours came in! Now its pointless!! You knave! :p
Actually mine was a bit more saltier so you probably saved me from a rambling. Anyway, i hope you do realize you are arguing with someone whose first thing was to let go of any facts and reason. So using facts and reason will just.. bounce clean off as well. If one wants to blame a scapegoat, no amount of reason can dissuade said person from doing so. Youknow.. convenience and all that stuff.

Reactions: Uthuriel

RazerBack77

Jan 13, 2018

There is no developer in the world that would ever give up a game that they have put there heart and soul into like that and if they did they would mark the game as abandoned especially a professional game developer like this one i doubt he didn't know he could do this. Basically what you are saying in this long message is he got lazy and quit the game all together but he does say when he goes on vacation on his patreon as a fair warning prier to actually going. He has never gotten lazy like that in his other past games and he certainly hasn't been lazy on this game up till now. Now all of a sudden he is being put down as a quieter and lazy ass the reality of the situation here is that sometime ago he started losing funds and that was a big deal because if you look at the goal list it says that he will not be able to make full animation unless this goal is achieved. Meaning the game had to be halted until the goal was met again so he could get started making full animations again this is so the game could attain its originality. Along with that the early games that you are talking about that he supposedly didn't complete here is the list (Milf villa completed, Incest story completed, Incest Story 2 completed, Milfs control completed, Milf city in progress and the new untitled project X in progress). I want to point out that when he started making project x that's when funds started dropping badly and along with having to deal with making 2 games now meant that he defiantly needed that support for sure but then this happened. Also i have noticed a significant improvement in his skills as an artist nobody quits after putting all there time improving like that especially if you have a family you are supporting. Not to also mention that his latest patreon update was 12/21/2020 that's like 2 or 3 months ago not a year and a half ago. Along with that he also has mentioned before in his posts that he has health problems that also could very much be another reason as to the lack of updates. If you would like we can bring him personally in on this and hear what he actually has to say because it sounds like this could go on forever.

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
There is no developer in the world that would ever give up a game that they have put there heart and soul into like that and if they did they would mark the game as abandoned especially a professional game developer like this one i doubt he didn't know he could do this. Basically what you are saying in this long message is he got lazy and quit the game all together but he does say when he goes on vacation on his patreon as a fair warning prier to actually going. He has never gotten lazy like that in his other past games and he certainly hasn't been lazy on this game up till now. Now all of a sudden he is being put down as a quieter and lazy ass the reality of the situation here is that sometime ago he started losing funds and that was a big deal because if you look at the goal list it says that he will not be able to make full animation unless this goal is achieved. Meaning the game had to be halted until the goal was met again so he could get started making full animations again this is so the game could attain its originality. Along with that the early games that you are talking about that he supposedly didn't complete here is the list (Milf villa completed, Incest story completed, Incest Story 2 completed, Milfs control completed, Milf city in progress and the new untitled project X in progress). I want to point out that when he started making project x that's when funds started dropping badly and along with having to deal with making 2 games now meant that he defiantly needed that support for sure but then this happened. Also i have noticed a significant improvement in his skills as an artist nobody quits after putting all there time improving like that especially if you have a family you are supporting. Not to also mention that his latest patreon update was 12/21/2020 that's like 2 or 3 months ago not a year and a half ago. Along with that he also has mentioned before in his posts that he has health problems that also could very much be another reason as to the lack of updates. If you would like we can bring him personally in on this and hear what he actually has to say because it sounds like this could go on forever.
GUYS I THINK WE FOUND ICSTOR'S BURNER F95 ACCOUNT.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes