calrick

Jun 13, 2020
A question: Would you rather the game remain like this or have new updates which are of poor quality and show the developer's disinterest? Just curious.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
A question: Would you rather the game remain like this or have new updates which are of poor quality and show the developer's disinterest? Just curious.
The thing is that he never finished one of his games, with Incest Story he did the same thing, he made the game till v 0.6, then later on he made a 1.0 rushed final version, he's doing the same with Milfy City, and probably will do with his next project, cause people still pay cause of the hype and hope, but he'll never change, so it isn't my money that goes to him every month, there is nothing to do about.

calrick

Jun 13, 2020
The thing is that he never finished one of his games, with Incest Story he did the same thing, he made the game till v 0.6, then later on he made a 1.0 rushed final version, he's doing the same with Milfy City, and probably will do with his next project, cause people still pay cause of the hype and hope, but he'll never change, so it isn't my money that goes to him every month, there is nothing to do about.
I get the feeling this subject gets talked about endlessly since nobody goes through the 2500 pages of posts. I guess the game being last updated over a year ago should've been enough of a hint.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Man I wish I could find that funny... but as someone who actually speaks German.
The background gets to distracting and.. Der Angriff Steiner's ist noch immer nicht erfolgt.
I also find the understanding of the speech disturbing, so I watched it on mute...

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Yes. Abandoned tag in 20 days unless Icstor posts something.
The worst part is that their website had the game listed as mostly done, then they had the hiatus, then they started a new project and set this one to be released this year. Like, did they get bored?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The worst part is that their website had the game listed as mostly done, then they had the hiatus, then they started a new project and set this one to be released this year. Like, did they get bored?
Game was never even close to be mostly done, but the next smaller update was mostly done for the whole last year before announcing in December the complete version being released this year instead of the smaller update. And yes, Icstor got bored with this game already before releasing 0.5 update in late 2018. Already back then he started to plan his new project, so his original plan with this game was to do maximum of two more updates and then be able to move on to the new one in mid 2019, just like he had done with his earlier games. But the supporters didn't allow him to do it this time because the game was something else back then, so then in return he made excuses like getting mentally ill, which was his reason to take one full calendar year 2019 to make 0.6 update, and then after that he once again last year tried to pull the "one more update then to the new project" stunt, but was once again shot down with that idea by his supporters. Instead he was given this idea to work on this game and his new project simultaneously, which of course allowed him to work on this game with decreased effort and time. Ever since then it's been in this stalemate situation with him, and since his supporters really only cares about this game and not his new project, the demands and unhappiness towards him has been increasing all the time.

Developing this game hasn't been fun for him anymore in over two years now, so the only thing compelling him to finish it (if that truly would be the case) is the thousands of backers demanding it. It's the childhood equivalent of your parents forcing you to eat the stinky liver/vegetables on your plate.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
This game has been abandoned for years, whether ICSTOR posts something or not. He is a dishonest person.
Just as I said in the first three lettered sentence. But it's 20 days and we'll get the tag. I think everybody, or at least the ones with brains, knows that he is a fraud.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
But it's 20 days and we'll get the tag.
I don't think so.
He is well aware of the 3 month rule and abuses it.
His last patreon post was on 22nd of Dec. This means that he has time till 22nd of March.
He will probably post a "preview" plus some bullshit excuse for v1.0 before that.

Reactions: Skeltom

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I don't think so.
He is well aware of the 3 month rule and abuses it.
His last patreon post was on 22nd of Dec. This means that he has time till 22nd of March.
He will probably post a "preview" plus some bullshit excuse for v1.0 before that.
Let's hope not.

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Developing this game hasn't been fun for him anymore in over two years now, so the only thing compelling him to finish it (if that truly would be the case) is the thousands of backers demanding it. It's the childhood equivalent of your parents forcing you to eat the stinky liver/vegetables on your plate.
I get the feeling he just wants to keep all the money to himself rather than hiring a staff like Kompas Productions did with Summertime Saga. Oh well. This was one of my favorites, but speaking honestly, it's quality fell far behind a lot of the newer stuff with similar themes/premises coming out lately.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes