Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I get the feeling he just wants to keep all the money to himself rather than hiring a staff like Kompas Productions did with Summertime Saga. Oh well. This was one of my favorites, but speaking honestly, it's quality fell far behind a lot of the newer stuff with similar themes/premises coming out lately.
To be honest Icstor's projects are so small that he doesn't even need a bigger team that he already has, it's just that he doesn't want to work this game. But yes, he has fallen way behind other devs who do incest games these days.

Reactions: Jarul

RazerBack77

Jan 13, 2018
Dude that's not about it. Of course it would be amazing to get an update to an amazing game like this. It's just sad that we haven't seen anything positive from the dev what like nearly in 2 years? It makes the situation kinda laughable and nearly a joke. What makes you believe the dev who didn't give a sh*t about this game in last 2 years will consider giving his all attention in the next few months and will make an update on august? I played that game when it first came out and I played it when it's last patch came out since then nothing meaningful on the table when money flowing up to his bank account from his patreon subs. I don't wanna kill your enthusiasm but you have to lower your expectations about this game's future. Sorry if you got offended by the joke btw. I didn't mean to be rude.
I don't get offended by pretty much anything anymore and i appreciate your apologie but it has nothing to do with what we want to happen whether he deserves to lose his patreon or not is irrelevant what i am trying to say is at the very least for all his hard work that he put into making games that we give him time to reply or idlest make another update and if he doesn't then he will get whats coming to him. Also just so you are aware i have played every single one of his games except project x and that's not because i don't like it its because i haven't had the time to play it. If you wanna go ahead and say that he doesn't deserve one final chance then i disagree simply because there is no one in the world that doesn't. Also its not like he left his patreon for 2 years time he just went off to make project x and halted making milf city but he hasn't replied on his actual patreon in around 3 months. So i don't know maybe he got seriously injured and has been in recovery there is no say on why he hasn't done any updates on milf city or why he hasn't updated his patreon in 3 months unless we hear from him. also you a rushing this closure of his work and quit frankly its quit unfair on his part the best derision is to notify him one final time and let him know what might happen if he dosn't reply after that we wait around 5 months and if by then he hasn't done anything yet well he can't say we didn't give him one final chance.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ICSTOR (or someone working for him) will show up just in the knickers of time and save what little face he has left, thereby delaying the dreaded "Abandoned" tag for another three months. It's kind of his MO at this point.
Do you remember last year when he messed up the months and actually gave his "update" after two months instead of three? :ROFLMAO:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Do you remember last year when he messed up the months and actually gave his "update" after two months instead of three? :ROFLMAO:
Last year after Ashbash joined the team he actually posted once in a month for the last three months of the year. And then he returned back to his normal posting schedule, every three months. :KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Jarul

Mr.Green91

Sep 16, 2019
Apparently 7k+ sheep are supporting icstor's latest move related to that % slider.. From 70%+ went to 65%?
What in the world is going on...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Apparently 7k+ sheep are supporting icstor's latest move related to that % slider.. From 70%+ went to 65%?
What in the world is going on...
Change of month is going on. Patrons with no longer valid credit cards whose payments can not be progressed are thrown out and the number decreases.

Vally95

Feb 9, 2021
Having problems with cleaning the pool. I have found a bucket and a mop in the garage, took them out, put them near the pool. Now, when I place my mouse pointer over them, I can see "Start Pool Cleaning" at the top of the screen, but when I actually click on them, I get "Cleaning stuff has to be selected". What am I missing?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Having problems with cleaning the pool. I have found a bucket and a mop in the garage, took them out, put them near the pool. Now, when I place my mouse pointer over them, I can see "Start Pool Cleaning" at the top of the screen, but when I actually click on them, I get "Cleaning stuff has to be selected". What am I missing?
Open your inventory and select them.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes