boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Also just so you are aware i have played every single one of his games except project x and that's not because i don't like it its because i haven't had the time to play it. [..] Also its not like he left his patreon for 2 years time he just went off to make project x
You didn't play Project X yet because it doesn't exist beyond these images. As for Icstor spending the last 2 years working on Project X, I hope you know that he announced the characters to be revealed in November, but when the time came, his community manager said he didn't get any renders from Icstor. Why wouldn't Icstor pass on renders? Could it be because he hasn't created any?

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
You didn't play Project X yet because it doesn't exist beyond these images. As for Icstor spending the last 2 years working on Project X, I hope you know that he announced the characters to be revealed in November, but when the time came, his community manager said he didn't get any renders from Icstor. Why wouldn't Icstor pass on renders? Could it be because he hasn't created any?

A project goes far beyond the render, the script part, the programming part depending on the platform is very complex and laborious, I think that with DAZ the rendering part becomes much less relevant and laborious, if you are going to count all the others aspects.

but taking as an example, the development of this game, it’s not very exquisite the programming part, so I don’t know what could be happening, and it may have simply generated expectation, to continue making money, or it will really bring a complete game , at once.

Everything ends up being speculation, I believe that in general the development in the case of projects financed by the community should be much more transparent.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
A project goes far beyond the render, the script part, the programming part depending on the platform is very complex and laborious, I think that with DAZ the rendering part becomes much less relevant and laborious, if you are going to count all the others aspects.

but taking as an example, the development of this game, it’s not very exquisite the programming part, so I don’t know what could be happening, and it may have simply generated expectation, to continue making money, or it will really bring a complete game , at once.

Everything ends up being speculation, I believe that in general the development in the case of projects financed by the community should be much more transparent.
You may not know that Icstor has/had a writer, a programer, a community manager and someone to help him with the renders. If he has no renders to show, I can only assume he did little to no work.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
If he has no renders to show, I can only assume he did little to no work.
Which is funny, since he announced last year that he is focusing more on making Project X/Milfy Kingdom/Whateverpieceofshit and with decreasing effort and time to Milfy City. And yet he still didn't have any other character renders to show than the "main character" and the map. How bizarre... :Kappa:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No, in one month. He had 7500 patrons last month, now he is at 5500. Although according to Graphtreon this happens every month.
Hopefully until it's zero. Then he can stay under his rock forever and leave the competent devs to do there work, and he can stop pretending.

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
You may not know that Icstor has/had a writer, a programer, a community manager and someone to help him with the renders. If he has no renders to show, I can only assume he did little to no work.
You are right, I will never know if he does not speak.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I wish I remembered who made this but I remembered snagging it from this thread back in May of last year lol. Celia. Bae.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I saw the render from Project X, this MOFO completely lost his touch.
That's what happens when you spend 15 minutes in DAZ to create fake previews. :KEK:

This mofo was online in his Discord last time at Saturday and has been offline ever since, guess he is rendering some new fake previews for the upcoming bullshit post. Or then he took another vacation. :LUL:

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
he cant even finish city, and hes trying to move on to a kingdom? yeah, iiight *blueface voice*
Yup. That's what he did with Incest Story 2 back then. Once the development stopped, said it was finished, and then Milfy City began. Same procedure as every ICSTOR project.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I wonder why's still not got abandoned tag. Dude couldn't finish this one and trying new one!
If you read the upload rules of the forum, there is nothing to wonder. Icstor is just abusing this forums ridiculous upload rules that are perfect to protect fraud devs like himself. This forum is the best free advertisement for him. This thread is trending all the time here, and since he plays by the the forums upload rules by posting something related to the game every three months, he avoids the abandoned tag and is able to fool more people to finance his carefree life without doing absolutely nothing.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Its march boys, time for yet another obligatory patreon post full of lies!
Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than SIX full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes