boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than SIX full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation.
"I've also got some good news for you. I decided to include a trailer for Milfy Kingdom at the end of Milfy City so you have something to look forward to inbetween games. This also means that Milfy City 1.0 will be out a little later than expected."

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
"I've also got some good news for you. I decided to include a trailer for Milfy Kingdom at the end of Milfy City so you have something to look forward to inbetween games. This also means that Milfy City 1.0 will be out a little later than expected."
"Hey guys! I’m really sorry for this delayed post. I haven't been lately in good mental health, and probably many of you already knew, but I still have problems with bullshitting...I mean stress and panic attacks, and at the moment I can’t work as I want to. I know that probably a lot of you started to hate me, but there’s nothing I can do besides saying that I’m really sorry. To be honest I’m burned out again with working on Milfy City, so I was thinking that taking a break again could be a solution. I honestly don't know how long my vaca...I mean break needs to be, so I don't want to give any ETA's when I will be back working. That’s it for now, until the next time guys, thank you for your continuing support!"

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
"Hey guys! I’m really sorry for this delayed post. I haven't been lately in good mental health, and probably many of you already knew, but I still have problems with bullshitting...I mean stress and panic attacks, and at the moment I can’t work as I want to. I know that probably a lot of you started to hate me, but there’s nothing I can do besides saying that I’m really sorry. To be honest I’m burned out again with working on Milfy City, so I was thinking that taking a break again could be a solution. I honestly don't know how long my vaca...I mean break needs to be, so I don't want to give any ETA's when I will be back working. That’s it for now, until the next time guys, thank you for your continuing support!"
It's funny because it's true. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: TommyTuba

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
If you read the upload rules of the forum, there is nothing to wonder. Icstor is just abusing this forums ridiculous upload rules that are perfect to protect fraud devs like himself. This forum is the best free advertisement for him. This thread is trending all the time here, and since he plays by the the forums upload rules by posting something related to the game every three months, he avoids the abandoned tag and is able to fool more people to finance his carefree life without doing absolutely nothing.
Yeah honestly the mods and admins is basically enabling his behavior. I wonder if said mods are getting some type of kickback. One update in a year for a renpy game. Come the fuck on rofl..

karkki

Dec 24, 2018
So eh.. What's the situation of this game? I remember playing 0.6 a long time ago and recently decided to continue this game just to realise that it's still in 0.6. Is the game fully abandoned or is something else going on?

Reactions: SeigniorYan

Nippla

Aug 15, 2019
Yeah honestly the mods and admins is basically enabling his behavior. I wonder if said mods are getting some type of kickback. One update in a year for a renpy game. Come the fuck on rofl..
Wait, when was the last update, I don't remember last year to receive any update.

Honestly I don't know how this game didn't get Abandoned tag yet.

Dec 17, 2020
So eh.. What's the situation of this game? I remember playing 0.6 a long time ago and recently decided to continue this game just to realise that it's still in 0.6. Is the game fully abandoned or is something else going on?
Yes. Something else is going on. It is called = "SCAM...!!!"

Reactions: GayLord Jesus

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Icstor claims to be still working on it, yet he hasn't provided any updates to it in 15 months. So, practically it is abandoned even though the dev claims to be releasing 1.0 version sometime this year, which he still probably won't. But because he plays by the upload rules of this forum by releasing Patreon post every three months, he avoids the abandoned tag here.

Wait, when was the last update, I don't remember last year to receive any update.

Honestly I don't know how this game didn't get Abandoned tag yet.
15 months without update, since the latest update version came at the very end of 2019. And the abandoned tag stays off because he still plays by the upload rules of the forum when posting something about the game once in three months, which is unfortunate for all.

karkki

Dec 24, 2018
Icstor claims to be still working on it, yet he hasn't provided any updates to it in 15 months. So, practically it is abandoned even though the dev claims to be releasing 1.0 version sometime this year, which he still probably won't. But because he plays by the upload rules of this forum by releasing Patreon post every three months, he avoids the abandoned tag here.

15 months without update, since the latest update version came at the very end of 2019. And the abandoned tag stays off because he still plays by the upload rules of the forum when posting something about the game once in three months, which is unfortunate for all.

Oh that's unfortunate. Really enjoyed the game.. Oh well.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
this dude is really giving dev's that do actually suffer from a mental health crisis a really bad name. Because now, every one will just assume they are scamming rather than in actual need help and won't give them any leeway.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I guess he have not started on version 0.7.
You mean the version that was supposed to be released already, what, 13 months ago? No no no, let's just give him some time and let's not force him to "rush" it. :KEK:

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Guys, when was the last time he posted/communicated something? I want to know how much time we need to wait until the mandatory 3 month bs post.

Reactions: January2015

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That is actually not unique. There was a trailer for the third Nancy Drew Casefiles game at the end of the second one. Problem was, the dev, Her Interactive, scrapped that sub-series after the second part. :D

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes