Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1067409
New announcement on ICSTOR discord :unsure::unsure::unsure:
As morbidly curious as I am, I'm not putting too much stock in actual good news or something productive. I think if anything DID come out of it, depending on what it is, I'll probably have to be treated for a serious case of shock.

As much as I would LOVE!!! to see the end of Caroline's route, it'll stay in my mind and in my dreams for now.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 1067409
New announcement on ICSTOR discord :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Just a perfect example of how his militaristic generals work there in his Discord. One of the patrons asked did the update come already, this general answers "is announcements channel hidden or do you guys just like to ask same thing 100 times a day?", then one guy says "is it too much asked to put something in there once a month?" and this general comes up with this smartass solution to post that in the announcements channel and then answers "done" to the guy who asked that. Basically the standard how his militaristic generals are just flipping off the people in Discord, only exception is Ashbash who just seems to be too gullible goof to still be in there.

Reactions: Chicha

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Do you really think he gives 2 shits what we say on here where he earns no money vs what people say on his Discord
A valid point, but he doesn't give two shits about what anyone says anywhere. Unless it's unearned praise.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Do you really think he gives 2 shits what we say on here where he earns no money vs what people say on his Discord (oh wait his militaristic generals he calls Moderators there already silence anyone who criticises him) or Patreon (where he makes his money)? Are you aware that any mention of this site gets you perma banned on his Discord?

How about this site actually stops enabling him because the clicks and interest generated here profits him when idiots who pay for his content because they like what they have seen here.

Next thing, we (f95zone community) have put up with his bullshit now for what 5 years and 3 games? i think we are well within our rights to call out shit on what can only be described as "a fraudster". Dont come here and white knight for him.
I never said he gives a shit. I said on my comment I despise what he done. I just to prevent other devs to be hit due his popularity. Read the comment properly instead reading in diagonal due your hatred. You are doing exactly what I meant. I mean, even this roar about him gives him even more projection, but you guys don't even notice that. It's like hitting an wall with the head and still going forward.

This thread was much better with all the memes about him than all this hatred. At least you could talk with other guys that also hate his attitude towards his supporters, now I'm mixed by a defender when I just notice things are going a bit overboard. lmao. You don't like, then ignore his promises and enjoy other games, like I did. If you even searched a bit you would noticed I joked about him several times. But nothing with this hatred the thread has now.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
If wonder if this "Something" counts as "posted Something about the game within three months to avoid the abandoned tag". :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure that's the plan. " Something " is the thing they wanted to post, there's not going to be anything after that, that's the message

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I never said he gives a shit. I said on my comment I despise what he done. I just to prevent other devs to be hit due his popularity. Read the comment properly instead reading in diagonal due your hatred. You are doing exactly what I meant. I mean, even this roar about him gives him even more projection, but you guys don't even notice that. It's like hitting an wall with the head and still going forward.

This thread was much better with all the memes about him than all this hatred. At least you could talk with other guys that also hate his attitude towards his supporters, now I'm mixed by a defender when I just notice things are going a bit overboard. lmao. You don't like, then ignore his promises and enjoy other games, like I did. If you even searched a bit you would noticed I joked about him several times. But nothing with this hatred the thread has now.
I don't hate the guy, he clearly showed some talent and he did give us a decent bit of entertainment. I hate his attitude of late though. But I won't spread hate about him. I will however call bullshit on his "issues" he hides behind to keep milking this project.
I started making my own art with one of his models to try to fill the void he left. Caroline VW sit-top_01_M.JPG

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, don't pressure the poor guy. Its not like he had a whole year of something to create just a certain part of the content since the rest of the crew did all their part no no :FacePalm:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1067585
Come on guys, be understanding towards great Icstor, he has been under lots of pressure lately, and he certainly doesn't want to feel pressured OR release a bollocks product update. :LUL:
That was the most retarded thing I've ever read. I actually feel dumber now... Wow.

Edit: talking about the post from Ashbash of course.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
And right there, theres your biggest problem on Fraudstor's Discord. Worst mod simp ive ever come across and ive seen some beauty's on Twitch.
Näyttökuva 2021-3-4 kello 23.45.49.png
I'm starting to believe that this is just Icstor himself with an alternate Discord user. I mean, this guy has spoken with Icstor the other day, but Icstor's own community manager, Ashbash, hasn't heard a word from him since December? Yeah right. :FacePalm:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes