1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Please don't insult in the thread. It's sickening this wasn't tagged abandoned yet imo, but plain insults towards the dev give him reason, as well for the mods to see the community as childish.

I think it's sad that this dev is giving all other devs who use the same crowdfunding way to support their projects a bad image. Specially due it's popularity. But please keep it civil, don't give him reason to vitimize himself. Criticism and hate isn't the same. Other devs aren't to blame because of this, and hatred may affect others who are engaged into their projects and care about their supporters.

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Here is the Italian translation of Milfy City version 06e.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan". Contain the incest patch.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Milfy City versione 06e.

Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan". Contiene la incest patch.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:
Mega

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
Ciao Frank,
ha me il gioco da questo errore:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\Marzo 2021\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\Marzo 2021\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\main.py", line 574, in main
run(restart)
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\Marzo 2021\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\Marzo 2021\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/home/ml_and_f_bedroom/day/scenes/B2_AS1.rpyc", line 365, in script
File "scripts/home/ml_and_f_bedroom/day/scenes/B2_AS1.rpyc", line 365, in script
File "Y:\Giochi xxx\Tradotti F95 Zone\2021\Marzo 2021\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6e
Thu Mar 04 07:18:03 2021

x caso hai una soluzione?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Last edited:
Mar 13, 2020
Please don't insult in the thread. It's sickening this wasn't tagged abandoned yet imo, but plain insults towards the dev give him reason, as well for the mods to see the community as childish.

I think it's sad that this dev is giving all other devs who use the same crowdfunding way to support their projects a bad image. Specially due it's popularity. But please keep it civil, don't give him reason to vitimize himself. Criticism and hate isn't the same. Other devs aren't to blame because of this, and hatred may affect others who are engaged into their projects and care about their supporters.
Do you really think he gives 2 shits what we say on here where he earns no money vs what people say on his Discord (oh wait his militaristic generals he calls Moderators there already silence anyone who criticises him) or Patreon (where he makes his money)? Are you aware that any mention of this site gets you perma banned on his Discord?

How about this site actually stops enabling him because the clicks and interest generated here profits him when idiots who pay for his content because they like what they have seen here.

Next thing, we (f95zone community) have put up with his bullshit now for what 5 years and 3 games? i think we are well within our rights to call out shit on what can only be described as "a fraudster". Dont come here and white knight for him.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The best thing staff here could do honestly is to lock this thread up until he actually releases an update. If and when that would be never, then good. The faster this thread would sink, the better for everyone, because this is a fucking joke.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Meh, this bum doesn't deserve the attention anymore. Plenty of better alternatives on here worthy of financial support. NLT is killing it as usual and almost finished an entire game in the time peeps having been waiting for Milfy 7.
The problem, and it´s huge for me at least, is that NLT games are RPGM and that is awful in all aspects. I tried them and couldn´t stand it. The best thing that happens to those games is when a Ren`Py conversion is done. Sad thing that doesn´t happen more often

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Do you really think he gives 2 shits what we say on here where he earns no money vs what people say on his Discord (oh wait his militaristic generals he calls Moderators there already silence anyone who criticises him) or Patreon (where he makes his money)? Are you aware that any mention of this site gets you perma banned on his Discord?

How about this site actually stops enabling him because the clicks and interest generated here profits him when idiots who pay for his content because they like what they have seen here.

Next thing, we (f95zone community) have put up with his bullshit now for what 5 years and 3 games? i think we are well within our rights to call out shit on what can only be described as "a fraudster". Dont come here and white knight for him.
Someone make a icstor discord ban speedrun quick

Reactions: OMB

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019

This is a big enough community. Many people try his games here and then decide to be a patreon or not. at the lest we could do is put some spoiler or warning . With such a huge influence and exposure we should do something. Not doing anything and sitting back and watching is just useless and aids in the scam. And with such great power and influence comes some responsibility rather than just sitting back and watching a SOB taking good peoples money away. I came to this website because of the community and the support it provides. If i ever wanted to be his patreon then i would be better off if i was warned before parting with my money. As this website hosts it and is providing with the opportunity to play this game i think it would add more credibility to the community and the good peoples here if there was some kind of information to it so that other new people are aware of whats going here. Just thinking out loud.

Reactions: RADAMANTHSYEK
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes