Mar 13, 2020
I never said he gives a shit. I said on my comment I despise what he done. I just to prevent other devs to be hit due his popularity. Read the comment properly instead reading in diagonal due your hatred. You are doing exactly what I meant. I mean, even this roar about him gives him even more projection, but you guys don't even notice that. It's like hitting an wall with the head and still going forward.

This thread was much better with all the memes about him than all this hatred. At least you could talk with other guys that also hate his attitude towards his supporters, now I'm mixed by a defender when I just notice things are going a bit overboard. lmao. You don't like, then ignore his promises and enjoy other games, like I did. If you even searched a bit you would noticed I joked about him several times. But nothing with this hatred the thread has now.
What on earth are you on about. How is is inability to communicate with his own community (not ours) impeding other Developers on here? If anything, his inability to do anything has thrusted the likes of Braindrop & Motkeys up in the trending. This thread was the #1 trending thread for close to 2 years on here and now its plummeting because its getting shit reviews about the developer whereas our community is trying to push good devs up. Clicks mean nothing (i mean this thread has 30 MILLION views but Being A Dik has been around for half the time of this game, has 3 times the amount of content, you get 2 high quality updates a year and over DOUBLE the comments and no one talks shit about the developer there).

You talk about how this thread was literally just memes about the dev but now its turned toxic. Well thats an accumulation of a shitlord of a developer and this sites lax definitions on what is "abandoned" This sites MOD could have easily stopped the toxicity in here by either putting it on hold when he said he was taking a break early last year or marking it abandoned but because the dev drops a 1 liner saying hes doing something, OMFG hes fully active, dont touch those tags! :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

As for ignoring him, well not posting in this thread for 2 years, infact deleting my old account because i called out his bullshit early last year and i got shit on for it, kinda did that but i came across the thread 1 day last week because i still have 0.6 installed, there must be an update or something by now and low and behold, nothing and now i see the community has finally realised this thread needs to go.

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 1067679
I'm starting to believe that this is just Icstor himself with an alternate Discord user. I mean, this guy has spoken with Icstor the other day, but Icstor's own community manager, Ashbash, hasn't heard a word from him since December? Yeah right. :FacePalm:
He is a vile piece of shit. My own experiences with him was i asked on the discord one day that "arent Sara and Caroline sisters regardless of the use of the patch" to which his reply was "There is no incest in the game" and i immediately got a 10 minute ban for it. Then he sent me a PM basically saying all the community guideline BS about incest and f95zone and i said i only asked a question about 2 characters in the game that have no direct sexual contact for incest to even apply and then he just went off on a white knight crusade about Fraudster. He is to this day, the only person i have ever blocked on Discord from contacting me.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1067679
I'm starting to believe that this is just Icstor himself with an alternate Discord user. I mean, this guy has spoken with Icstor the other day, but Icstor's own community manager, Ashbash, hasn't heard a word from him since December? Yeah right. :FacePalm:
Well... he calls himself "The Banner" maybe because he bans all the people asking him for an update. So maybe it's really ICSTOR. :KEK:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 1067585
Come on guys, be understanding towards great Icstor, he has been under lots of pressure lately, and he certainly doesn't want to feel pressured OR release a bollocks product update. :LUL:
But like isn't been like a year or something ? For an update with 45 min of gameplay ? I haven't been following him since like his break. But bullshit like " without his signature quality ", it's been a year, tf

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
But like isn't been like a year or something ? For an update with 45 min of gameplay ? I haven't been following him since like his break. But bullshit like " without his signature quality ", it's been a year, tf
Yes, 15 months. But no no, don't pressure the guy, he doesn't want to feel pressured and wants to release his signature quality product update...straight out of year 2019. His admins are too scared to inform him that we are already living in 2021 and his product is badly outdated. He might suffer another "panic attack" and need another break.

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
are these "quoted" comments from Ashbash and Dasati in the patreon only discord channel? I cant see them anywhere in the public chat.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
The problem, and it´s huge for me at least, is that NLT games are RPGM and that is awful in all aspects. I tried them and couldn´t stand it. The best thing that happens to those games is when a Ren`Py conversion is done. Sad thing that doesn´t happen more often
yea I never play them - once every month or two I find a full save - every month there are like 6 new sex scenes so like I get a good one in - I too dont like RPGM grinding BS lmao

Reactions: Qixoni

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
These are old, but I just wanted to highlight the lies and truths of that statement, the ones in green are the truth and the ones in red are the lies.
1231232131.png
Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!)

I’m completely broken and exhausted, so I need a break to recover. I’ll be taking a month or two away from developing to get my health back on track. I really am sorry to each and every one of you who believed in me – I pushed myself too hard.

I don’t want to put out shitty updates with no actual passion behind them. In fact, the reason I started making games was for the love of it, they might not have been perfect, but I always gave those games the best of my ability at the time.

It’s not right for me to get paid when I’m not working, so at the beginning of next month the following will happen:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
These are old, but I just wanted to highlight the lies and truths of that statement, the ones in green are the truth and the ones in red are the lies.
View attachment 1068635
Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!)

I’m completely broken and exhausted, so I need a break to recover. I’ll be taking a month or two away from developing to get my health back on track. I really am sorry to each and every one of you who believed in me – I pushed myself too hard.

I don’t want to put out shitty updates with no actual passion behind them. In fact, the reason I started making games was for the love of it, they might not have been perfect, but I always gave those games the best of my ability at the time.

It’s not right for me to get paid when I’m not working, so at the beginning of next month the following will happen:
What is he even talking about? Is he working on a construction sight in the heat of the summer with hard manual labor or is he sitting in a room and programming and rendering? What a fucking idiot.

Reactions: Skeltom

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 1068635

I'm really sorry. But as an ex patreon, it's been years, I can only believe that to a limited extent. The bottom line is that it has always gone so far that he never really finished a game. It went the same way with Incest story 2. Always eternal promise, forever nothing came. And then suddenly a new project came along and the old one was shut down.

So, even if these statements should be correct. The fact that his fans turned away from him was caused by himself. If it were really honest with him, he would have finished his work later, after he felt better. And that never happened. As often as he has already promised, something would come soon for Milfy City, the game has to be the best, allready. But the few remaining fans have been waiting for this promise for over 1 year, now.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes