AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
ICSTOR: "I’m completely broken and exhausted, so I need a break to recover. I’ll be taking a month or two away from developing to get my health back on track. I really am sorry to each and every one of you who believed in me – I pushed myself too hard."
123345.png

milicien

May 23, 2019
He is just lazy and he doesn't even care enough for a good excuse.
Thing is there's no reason for him to change his current attitude. If you go on graphteon last time we had data on his income he made about $11k per month with an average $8 per patron. Since the average earning per patron lowers with time even if we assume he make an average $4 per patron he'll be making about $28k per month. Even if lower the average patron earning to $2 he's still making $14k without really working.

That's why I hate the patreon model, I prefer to buy games on steam just once. With this system I have noticed that instead of making the developement faster when the dev gets much money it acutally becomes slower, probably because they are scared to not be able to produce a follow up game that can bring the same income.
Of course there are some serious devs like the ones behind Treasure of Nadia but more often than not having huge earnings doens't impact in a posisitve way the developement pace.

I don't think ICSTOR is going to change anything. He's making a lot of money without releasing any content. When the patron count will have dropped too much the update will be here. It's not decreasing that fast so I wouldn't expect an update before 2-4 months.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys in the toilet scene with Celia (Anal) I have very low fps.Do I have only that issue?Because in other scenes fps are good

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
With this system I have noticed that instead of making the developement faster when the dev gets much money it acutally becomes slower, probably because they are scared to not be able to produce a follow up game that can bring the same income.
Of course there are some serious devs like the ones behind Treasure of Nadia but more often than not having huge earnings doens't impact in a posisitve way the developement pace.
That's Patreon to a T, and they know it as well. But as many other people know that's just the way they like it, people like him are the driving force of there profits so the all but encourage it, it's fucking pathetic.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Thing is there's no reason for him to change his current attitude. If you go on graphteon last time we had data on his income he made about $11k per month with an average $8 per patron. Since the average earning per patron lowers with time even if we assume he make an average $4 per patron he'll be making about $28k per month. Even if lower the average patron earning to $2 he's still making $14k without really working.

That's why I hate the patreon model, I prefer to buy games on steam just once. With this system I have noticed that instead of making the developement faster when the dev gets much money it acutally becomes slower, probably because they are scared to not be able to produce a follow up game that can bring the same income.

I don't think ICSTOR is going to change anything. He's making a lot of money without releasing any content. When the patron count will have dropped too much the update will be here. It's not decreasing that fast so I wouldn't expect an update before 2-4 months.
I want to direct a personal "fuck you" to all who still support his patreon i droped out about midway 2020 and so should have everyone else.
"BuT hEs A sTrUgLing cReaTor yOu DoN't knOw hOw HarD iT iS" fuck of hes just milking you dumbasses

Reactions: Somnus

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What if he is actually dead and the mods on his discord are too afraid to tell us... :unsure:

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Been playing this game for years and we finally get told of a major update coming and then ICSTOR pulls this "I'm stepping away for a little while for my health crap." WTF ever. Cut the BS dude. Just admit that your a scam artist and give the game up to someone who would want to finish it.

Reactions: ant007

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
What if he is actually dead and the mods on his discord are too afraid to tell us... :unsure:
No he can't be dead, remember that one of his generals told he had spoken with Icstor just couple days ago and confirmed he is working. :Kappa:

Been playing this game for years and we finally get told of a major update coming and then ICSTOR pulls this "I'm stepping away for a little while for my health crap." WTF ever. Cut the BS dude. Just admit that your a scam artist and give the game up to someone who would want to finish it.
Victim of the memes. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel
Dec 17, 2020
I want to direct a personal "fuck you" to all who still support his patreon i droped out about midway 2020 and so should have everyone else.
"BuT hEs A sTrUgLing cReaTor yOu DoN't knOw hOw HarD iT iS" fuck of hes just milking you dumbasses

I concur. If people cannot differentiate between developers with genuine mentality and scam project even after so many years of fraud excuses then they are just dumb. They are also the real reason why such scam developers could prosper in life, while genuine people trying to develop a game struggle and fail due to lack of trust factor / credibility.

1615041168392.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I know that many of you really like the characters I have created. I promise that I’ll finish every single one’s story, but to do that we need to change a little how the game is made. For example no more character polls. I’ll create updates for characters that I’m in the mood for writing about. This should help me avoid getting burned out again.

The second change that we’re probably going to implement is changing relationship points to percentage points. (0-100%) This will allow me to work on more characters, as well as adding content to other characters without needing to make massive updates for them. This will hopefully make a lot of people happy your favourite character that was always skipped now has a much greater chance to receive content.
J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif.gif

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes