RazerBack77

Jan 13, 2018
Problem on this thread really isn't that he doesn't say anything, it's the fact that there is absolutely NO TRUTH behind anything he says anymore. He has been caught red handed lying multiple times already by his patrons, and he has even admitted them at one point that he didn't work the game for FOUR MONTHS even when he said to do so and yet he still draw money from those months. One update shouldn't take a year to do, especially when we talk about Renpy adult games and when his job is to do renders in DAZ studio. Yet he still has gone for over 15 months without any updates for this game. How much longer do we need to wait him maybe possibly drop something before calling him out? Two or three years? He doesn't come back with good reasons, because his only reason to delays is always his "mental health", which is absolutely bullshit he has made up. He just doesn't like this game anymore, hasn't liked it in two years. But it's good that you finally woke up to this day and gave up your hope with him. That's what we have come to terms with two years ago.
Has anyone here actually tried to call him or message him on the other social media platforms maybe even get in contact with his family or friends to see whats going on with him?. And as for if he is not telling the truth i ant really got a clue but it sounds like everyone one got mad at the fact that he didn't tell the truth about update times is that about all he lied about? Also about if he does come back yes mental or physical health problems could be a cause and yes you are right he has mentioned that he was sick and tired of the game maybe the reason why he just left and went silent was because he got fed up with everything and just quit who really freaking knows why he did but its done now.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Has anyone here actually tried to call him or message him on the other social media platforms maybe even get in contact with his family or friends to see whats going on with him?. And as for if he is not telling the truth i ant really got a clue but it sounds like everyone one got mad at the fact that he didn't tell the truth about update times is that about all he lied about? Also about if he does come back yes mental or physical health problems could be a cause and yes you are right he has mentioned that he was sick and tired of the game maybe the reason why he just left and went silent was because he got fed up with everything and just quit who really freaking knows why he did but its done now.
You were meant to be done with the conversation here? Bad troll, not staying in character. ;)

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
WHY ARE Y'ALL STILL PAYING THIS HIM, I wonder what's gonna happen if all of you stop paying him for a couple of month, see if he's getting burnt out with no money coming in.

Reactions: LordNero

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maybe ICSTOR is waiting for them to put the abandoned tag to publish the update but since they do not, the update does not arrive

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
I blame all you fan boy putting this MOFO on the pedestal, and let him think he's the $hit, comparing what his competition right now, his stuff looks outdated.

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I blame all you fan boy putting this MOFO on the pedestal, and let him think he's the $hit, comparing what his competition right now, his stuff looks outdated.
Nobody here is putting him on a pedestal. What are you smoking? Read the thread... :FacePalm:

Reactions: Skeltom
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes