Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Even HS Tutor get more updates than this game. Maybe the developer is secretly building a new house or try to buy a new car with that money he made from nothing but empty promises.

Reactions: jackp0t

cri

Oct 23, 2017
And to think that there are good Developers who do not even reach half the patrons that this serial milker has ... When Cesar always favors you with his thumb up, you never have to worry about anything.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
There is going to come an patreon post soon. Everytime it goes under 6000 he makes a post and it goes back up.
Well he is once again already only four apart from 6000, so the need for post ain't really there yet.

Although it's pretty odd, usually he posts pretty early to make sure he hits the three month mark, but now he is dragging it really close to the deadline for some reason.

Rodhern

Dec 31, 2020
... But isn't that why all these games are dribbled out? To see how many saps will sign up in hope of the next 'chapter'. I wouldn't be surprised if he uploads the cracked game just to lure in more sponsors.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
so let's ask the mod to mark this as abandoned and be done with it. ICSTOR is a tool and I hope he reads this. His theft of money is beyond petty larceny and into the realm of a major fraudulent crime. I think it should be pursued personally.... And sue him for the creepy MC he uses for all his games. Must be his self portrait, minus the horse cock that is....

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Even HS Tutor get more updates than this game. Maybe the developer is secretly building a new house or try to buy a new car with that money he made from nothing but empty promises.
We should have an estimate how much money he made so far, total. Conservatively. 1 million USD? more? Less?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So say the average patron is doing $5 dollars a months, that's nearly $30k a month, x 12 months+ without anything is around $360k that is a major felony.

Reactions: vmaks

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So say the average patron is doing $5 dollars a months, that's nearly $30k a month, x 12 months+ without anything is around $360k that is a major felony.
Now that's exaggerating, he's making around $10k a month since majority is $1 patrons. So I he has made something over $400k total with Milfy City in these three years which is still ridiculous amount of money when you look the amount of his work, or the lack of it in fact.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys in scene With Celia (Anal in toilet) I have low fps during the animation.Only in that scene in entire game.How to fix it?

Rodhern

Dec 31, 2020
I think you'll find the patron terms and conditions are worded carefully enough to avoid it becoming fraud.
I'm happy to be corrected, but are there any completed games on patron?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
With all the money he has made with this if he was smart he would have multiple houses rented out.

I think you'll find the patron terms and conditions are worded carefully enough to avoid it becoming fraud.
I'm happy to be corrected, but are there any completed games on patron?
In the grand scheme of things, very few.

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
At this point, I don't care about the game anymore, I just come here for all the laughs and giggles that y'all bring me.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
At this point, I don't care about the game anymore, I just come here for all the laughs and giggles that y'all bring me.
I feel the same way, I still have it watched just in case it does release some time this decade.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes