Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Idk I am new to the adult game scene but this has got to be the most famous adult game made-only one I had ever heard of before joining this site for totally diff reasons and it really is one of the best. Criminal if the dev doesn't finish it I mean what example does he set for all the other small time devs! the sis Caroline deserves better she is just painfully hot! If dev reads this forum deliver Milfy City 1.0! It could be the Zelda or Metal Gear of adult games in a class all its own the pieces are there for a masterpiece! (hire this guy look at that caroline render jesus!) View attachment 1073660
Thats a really nice render but looks nothing like Caroline if you ask me.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Please join me in contacting any staff you see online to have this game marked as abandoned. I just contacted RedKnight. I am going to look into what I can say on Patreon as well, though I doubt that just because I support some active games I will be able to post anything, anywhere on Patreon that matters....
FUCK ICSTOR.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Please join me in contacting any staff you see online to have this game marked as abandoned. I just contacted RedKnight. I am going to look into what I can say on Patreon as well, though I doubt that just because I support some active games I will be able to post anything, anywhere on Patreon that matters....
FUCK ICSTOR.
its not going to happen. just come in here every couple of weeks, read the comments, have a bit of a laugh and leave.
I mean sure this dude gets tens of thousands of dollars while drinking cocktails on the beach for the last year but you gotta respect the hustle.

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
Idk I am new to the adult game scene but this has got to be the most famous adult game made-only one I had ever heard of before joining this site for totally diff reasons and it really is one of the best. Criminal if the dev doesn't finish it I mean what example does he set for all the other small time devs! the sis Caroline deserves better she is just painfully hot! If dev reads this forum deliver Milfy City 1.0! It could be the Zelda or Metal Gear of adult games in a class all its own the pieces are there for a masterpiece! (hire this guy look at that caroline render jesus!) View attachment 1073660
You look like you just got here and played the most famous game in the site. Once you start to think with the other head instead of the one below try the other games here and when you experience how good these games can be when they also have good writing you would realize that you were high af to said that this game could be zelda o mg lol, at best it could be maybe a no man sky xd

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and Skeltom

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
FUCK ICSTOR.
Im with you on putting his feet to the coals.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes