UnityCompleted010

Feb 27, 2021
Icstor is a proof that people change. From a hard worker to the most lazy dev ever, even gumdrop and aorrta made updates hehe. Supporters should give them enough money to pay their life expenses but never spoil them or it will always end like this...
He has NEVER been a hard worker, he LITERALLY drops all of his projects half way through and then does a shitty wrap up once people get mad.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
He has NEVER been a hard worker, he LITERALLY drops all of his projects half way through and then does a shitty wrap up once people get mad.
He used to be in the old games milf control, incest story... hell even in milfy city till 0.4 he dropped an update every 3 months and the bar jump from 60% to 100% in 2-3 weeks, congrats on your first comment you jump directly to an argument :KEK:

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
He used to be in the old games milf control, incest story... hell even in milfy city till 0.4 he dropped an update every 3 months and the bar jump from 60% to 100% in 2-3 weeks, congrats on your first comment you jump directly to an argument :KEK:
that's not true, Incest Story 2 was in v 0.6 the he wrap to 1.0.
Guys just play other games, like Power Vaccum, a game that the dev work

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
that's not true, Incest Story 2 was in v 0.6 the he wrap to 1.0.
Guys just play other games, like Power Vaccum, a game that the dev work
There is a difference between a lazy dev and a dev that sucks at endings, get burnt and rush things up. For exemple darktoz is another hard worker but he always sucks at endings and rush to start the next game. Icstor was a serious dev and money spoiled him that is the truth if we like it or not. Why he should work if people are giving him money for nothing? i agree power vaccum is a great game, there is many devs with cool games who deserve support like the guy who made (seducing the devil) rather then this lazy ass milker

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Love the fact there is no 5$ tier. You guys need to put more effort into informing the dev not to rush end the game...Just so you can keep this thread alive.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've always found it strange that there's such a trend with Devs earning heaps on Patreon and just putting out as little as they can, and this game is one of the best examples. If I was making half of what Icstor made at his prime I would have a single day where im not working at least 8 hours, or so I'd like to think. I really hope that he does come back one day, and I mean actually come back.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
If I was making half of what Icstor made at his prime I would have a single day where im not working at least 8 hours, or so I'd like to think.
Bolded part is the most important here, because money really changes people. When you see that you can make thousands of dollars in a month basically just by doing nothing, why would you even do anything? What is really the reason to do any work if you see that you can make money by just sitting on your ass all the time and other people pay for it. That is exactly what happened with Icstor. He saw his chance and opportunity, and he gladly took it. Like said earlier here, back in the days he was still a pretty hard working dev when he got passion and enthusiasm before the money got the best of him with Milfy City. Why it has such a huge impact on him is simply because of his background. Where he comes from, the average workers monthly salary is $650. When you compare it to Icstor's income now, he is still making twenty months worth of average workers salary just in one month, meaning that in one year he makes as much money as the average worker in his country makes in 20 years. So he is basically living easy life like a king. And since there still are people gullible and stupid enough to finance his luxury life at the same level, he has absolutely no need to do or change anything at all. Hell, as long as he makes even $1000 in a month he is probably happy, because he is still earning the double by just sitting in front of his computer when compared to average "real" workers in the factories and building sites in his country.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Patreon and platforms like them are just a scam tool to me. Paying for something that isn't finished or may never be. I will never do that. When you actually publish the game then i will pay for it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Patreon and platforms like them are just a scam tool to me. Paying for something that isn't finished or may never be. I will never do that. When you actually publish the game then i will pay for it.
Check my sig. One of those has been funded by patrons AND finished. There are some responsible devs out there that go for crowdfunding.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes